Friday, March 30, 2007

We're just pieces of a lost heart.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIVIEN! :D
hope you had fun at yr surprise bday party!

ANYWAYS,
School was alright.
I forgotten to do smth form teacher asked me to do.
Oh well, Who cares.

Went to watch Freedom Writers with Ricky,
Benard, Billy and Gene.
The storyline was interesting and overall, rated, 3 stars.
Quite touching, at some parts.
Afterwards, we headed to Timezone to play
before heading to Comics Connection to look arnd.

By that time, it was already 6pm+ and Benard and Billy
were feeling hungry, so we headed to Food Court to
accompany them to have dinner.
Ricky already "left" to roller-blade with Wu Kai.

SOOOO,
because we were bored afterwards,
we decided to meet with Ricky and Wu Kai for the basketball court
and just chillax there.

We ended up gathering at the playground and just randomly
talking about stuff.
It was interesting, hearing them talk. :D
And I talked with Gene lots tooo.

Left at around 9 reaching 10
and reached home at 10+.

I had a great time.
Thanks to all of them.

:D

I love my besties <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home