I will never walk away from you.
I finally settled things with my bestie.
Finally, we had our famous long phone-calls and I feel like
on top of the universe! :D
NEVERMIND that.
I want to start a book entitled,
"How to Kill a Bastard in 1001 ways."
And here is a sneak preview of it....
#1) Slice him into pieces and throw him in boiling water.
#2) Splash red paint on him and use a screwdriver and screw his brain.
#3) Feed him to a bunch of war boars on Maple Story.
#4 ) Make him dance the 188bmp Crazy Dance Mode in Audition 1000 times.
Awesome, ain't it?
And it's credits to a certain Nicholas.
Tomorrow, his death awaits...
Finally, we had our famous long phone-calls and I feel like
on top of the universe! :D
NEVERMIND that.
I want to start a book entitled,
"How to Kill a Bastard in 1001 ways."
And here is a sneak preview of it....
#1) Slice him into pieces and throw him in boiling water.
#2) Splash red paint on him and use a screwdriver and screw his brain.
#3) Feed him to a bunch of war boars on Maple Story.
#4 ) Make him dance the 188bmp Crazy Dance Mode in Audition 1000 times.
Awesome, ain't it?
And it's credits to a certain Nicholas.
Tomorrow, his death awaits...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home