Forever means Him and Me.
Because I was starving, Eme and I went to Pastamania first to had lunch. We ordered pasta and garlic bread each and well we talked about some stuff, before Sam came. We ate finish before heading up to Seoul Garden. We managed to pay for the amount of money, but I was quite broke, so I had to get Eme and Sam to pay some for me. x.x Sorry, girls. So we ate, started frying, and we made our own delicacy. The fantastic soup and there was once, Sam was happily picking up a fishball from the soup and because the fishball was slippery, the fishball rolled down the table and onto the floor. So whoever walks pass Seoul Garden, can see the miserable, lonely fishball, standing there. Lol! We laughed, listen to music, sang and well, basically, had a whale of a time.
Afterwards, we went to take neoprints before Sam and I went to pack back lunch/dinner for our family members and Eme went to buy bread for her mother. We took the taxi back (which was kindly sponsored by Eme!) Arigato Gozaimasu! ^o^ When Sam and I headed back home, there were some problems at all, and well the whole house's atmosphere was certainly not pleasant. I spent my time drawing, listening to music, singing and just emo-ing, sitting and just thinking about just some stuff. Well, Sam was happily sleeping away, lol. :D
At around 7 or 6+, Ricky SMSed me saying he was downstairs and well, he was intending to meet me downstairs my place, so I just headed downstairs to meet up. Not surprisingly, he brought his minons along (Wu Kai and Shen Da), so Ricky suggested we headed to the carpark's rooftop and we did, we spent some time there, the three guys were just fooling around, we went down a level and the three of them just entertained me. It was really funny to see the three of them in "action". They really made me feel better, because at the start, when I went down, I was feeling really blue and trust me, slowly, I felt happier.
Even if we didn't do any interesting things, I guess I just had fun watching the three of them roller-blading. Later, because Wu Kai was feeling thirsty, we went to my block's downstairs to press the drinks, after drinking, they were still thirsty, so I suggested going upstairs to my place and I, taking some drinks and sweets for them. So, I took a plaster for Shen Da, sweets and drinks for the three of them and well they were practically, gulping down them. Lol! And I was leaning against a wall, watching the three of them just roller-blading around and fooling. It was quite a funny sight, saying about some weird things and just roller-blading.
It was around 8+ when they decided to go, so yeah, Shen Da was the first one to enter the lift, followed by Wu Kai and Ricky and well, that's how they left, lol. I went back my house, feeling much more happier and of course, really stinky, because I haven't showered and so obviously, I went to shower and then I SMSed Ricky. Everything felt nice, I guess. I'm really blessed to have friends like them. ^^
After showering, I watched Naruto Shippuden Epsiode 4 and then I begged my sister to let me play the computer, because I told Billy, I was going to play audition afterwards and well, sadly, my sister didn't allow me at first, but after a few minutes, she allowed, so I went online, I saw Billy online, I told him and well in the end, he said he couldn't go Audition, because his brother wanted to play Maple. Lol, that's a pretty weird cycle. x_x; Secondary school life sure has more highlights than Primary School, I didn't remember having such weird cycles and staying up so late just to meet classmates. Lol!
Even though I'm hating this year, I'm starting to slowly enjoy it and maybe when next year comes, I'm going to miss some of my classmates. T.T At least, we have our class t-shirt which serves as a important memory that I was a part of 2E4, 2007. Because so many events happened, I didn't even notice how fast time was passing, it's already March already and with a blink of an eye, it'd be the June holidays, which means, nearing to Youth Day which is my birthday. :D I'm hoping we could dress with our own clothes, that day, somehow, it feels like the school's celebrating my birthday. =x Lol, nevermind, selfish thoughts.. ><
Anyway, I think I slept early yesterday, because I was tired and also because, I wanted to wake up early, but I didn't, I ended up, waking up at the afternoon. I guess I'm going to finish some pile of homework afterwards, Sunday's family day and I really want to go shopping or go out with my family, it's been a long time since we did that and I'm really hoping we'd do that tomorrow. :)
Oh yeah, did I mention how much I want to go overseas? Yeah, because I haven't really been overseas for the past 13 years of my life. = =
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home