Sunday, February 25, 2007

Forever, you and me, in my memory.

I wish for this year to pass by like seconds passing on the clock. I can't stand doing Home Econs anymore and I think I won't be able to tolerate doing DNT. I'm not going to take a class where there is Home Econs/ DNT next year, so I guess my life would be much more beautiful, next year. Anyway, I'm just feeling pissed, that's all. I broke a vase today, so that isn't entirely a good way to start my afternoon.

I stayed up late last night to watch Scary Movie 4 and I have to admit, the movie's more of comical than scary, of course, there are some things that looks scary but the whole plot's really more of funny, there were parts where I was laughing really hard, seriously, laughter is the best medicine. Common Test is starting tomorrow and I'm not proud to say this but I left my Home Econs textbook inside my locker so I can't really study for HE theory test which is tomorrow. I promise that I will never do something that careless again. It sucks that everything has a disadvantage. x_x;

I'm not sure if I'm going to make it for all subjects, since I don't understand Science, I'm having a little problem with Algebra, so I guess I'll be revising afterwards. I'm going to wish myself the very best of luck for the common test, hopefully, I won't fail anything, or I'll ruin my chances of entering the double science stream and not taking Home Econs/ DNT.

I've been having a very hard time settling my feelings and controling my anger, I might need to recommend myself to an anger managment course, so if I happen to really glare at you for no reason at all, I'm really sorry. I'm having a really hard time controlling my anger and really settling my feelings. I'm not sure how I feel right now, do I feel frustrated? Do I feel emotional? Do I feel sad? Sometimes, I feel like a cold, hard, unfeeling rock. At school, I hide myself into this hole and when I'm outside, I let myself out a little. Sometimes, I question myself if I'm just putting up a fake front infront of friends, teachers, enemies and whoever I face in school...

It's hard to admit it, but I really miss someone alot. I don't want to tell who he is, but I really miss him alot. I want to meet him on the streets, tell him "Hi" and asked him whether he had changed. It's been so long since I last seen him..sometimes I wonder if I still remember how he look, how he used to treat me when we were in primary school and whether I still recognise that voice of his. I'm crapping alot, huh? But it doesn't really matter, I guess, letting it all out would be of good use for me, because I'm afraid that I might hurt someone because of my feelings.

I feel like a burden sometimes. Because I'm not independent, I tend to ask for help most of the time, troubling people, I'm kinda paranoid sometimes and I know this irritates some people off, but I'm really grateful to those people who really tolerated all this and still help me. I feel like I owe you guys so much, that even money and gifts won't be enough. I know I'm a big idiot sometimes in school and I can tend to get really fussy or stuff, even if I shout or scream for small matters, I would just like you all to know that I'm sorry. I might look like a poser to some of you, and I don't really care.

I'm myself, and that's all that matters. I'm not perfect. Never am, never will be. So accept me for who I am and I'd make my effort to do the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home