Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Can I be your Memory?

I felt like blogging since I'm in the middle of feeling happy and sad and I'm not sure why. My history book is kinda offically missing, it's not at home, I checked it earlier in the locker and it's not there and I guess the teacher already gave all out, so I'm clueless as to where my precious book would be, but no worries, I'd just check it out tomorrow once more, history test is only on Friday. :P

Anyway, Maths test went by quite smoothly, Geog test was tough and HE practical was pretty okay, except that the rice cooker was cooking the rice for too long and since we were running out of time, I just fry the kinda wet rice and so it's kinda Fried Porridge not Fried Rice. What crap. = = At least, I got it over with, Amelia was a great help and I'm really glad to be working side by side with her. :3 Hopefully, next year, I would seriously not take HE and DNT anymore, but surely, I would like to do my best to improve my currently-terrible cooking skills that deserves no compliment. Thanks to those who tasted my food. :D I know it tastes pretty weird, lol.

It's a good thing that we were all released earlier since the school was having the sports heat, so Eme, Sam and me headed to Causeway Point to eat, crap and just talk. You should know that girls talk awfully alot, there are sessions when we talk continously for hours without noticing that time passes so fast, maybe it's because the matters we are talking about needed lots of thinking. I'm feeling better today and I'm not sure if it's my moodswing or is it because I stopped missing him. I've been missing him for about a year, in secret, so I really want to see him and ask him if he can come to the carnival. Just this once again, I'd see him smile. :) I feel happy, thinking about it. It's kinda nostalgic. We worked alot together in the past, kinda had our moments and in the end, were both too shy to admit our true feelings. I was a pathethic girl who thought only for herself, so after PSLE, that was the end of our "friendship".

I guess, I've been in a pretty bad mood last few days because I've been missing him badly and not because it's the Common Test period. I just chatted him a week ago and we had this really nice chat, we asked each other about ourselves, I found out he was coping quite well and even though it saddens me that he doesn't really talk too much about the past, I'm just really glad that he's okay with his new school. I'm happy for him. Seriously. Honestly.

Anyway, I know I kinda made someone worried during this period of time, sorry then - for being selfish and only knowing how to say "I'm sorry". I'm sorry I haven't really told you much about my thoughts and sorry or lying that I'm fine, when I'm not. It's really pathethic, but I find that I really say "Sorry" too much. I'm not sure if it's to make myself feel good or to settle the situation. I wonder how some people can tolerate me, being so mean and sometimes being so violent or rude to them, seriously, sometimes, I find that I might need to attend some Anger Managment Classes, especially for my inner self.

I'm addicted to Memory - Sugarcult, the lyrics are really nice and the singing is awesome! You guys should seriously check it out, sometimes, I feel like I can relate to the song and oh yeah, did I mention that Avril Lavigne has released a new single hit, Girlfriend and it's really rocking, alright! Eme and I heard it yesterday and it's really catchy! Also, you guys should catch that out! I'm really waiting for Avril Lavigne to release a new album, even if that's highly impossible, since she's focusing on modelling now. I realise that lots of my really favourite singers aren't that popular now. :( I hope they'll be suddenly popular and did I mention how much I hate that Lohan bitch, a.k.a Lindsay Lohan, how dare she make fun of Hilary Duff and Avril Lavigne. I feel like smacking that idiot ass of hers. >D

Oh well, enough bullshitting, I gotta stop blogging for now. I haven't even started revising yet! Sayonara and gambatte to everyone on their CAs! :D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home