Because I care so much, it hurts.
Anyway, I'm not sleeping too early, because the hours would just pass by fast and soon enough, it'd be the practical exam. I'm sure it'd be exciting but the fear is relly consuming me up. Somehow, I regret not learning some survival skills when I was younger, but regrets don't help, so I need motivation and someone just happened to give me a motivation. This is it - He is able who thinks he is able. Maybe if I think I'm able to prepare a delicious, mouth-watering dish, then I am able to do it! It amazes me how motivations perk me up! :D
Since it's the exams period, my moodswings have been really going crazy these few days. I might be feeling totally hyper one time and at another time, like so damn pissed off, don't mind me, I just am like that when I'm so nervous inside. But obviously, I wouldn't have the pride to show off that nervous look. Anyway, more motivation quotes coming right up and I shall quote them from my dear online friend, take a look at this mini conversation that I picked up, will you please, my dears? >D
-------
ALaN says:
He is able who thinks he is able.
» Final Destination; Vindicated Love ± says:
wow, ok, i shall think of that sentence repeatedly while im doing my exams..
» Final Destination; Vindicated Love ± says:
XD
ALaN says:
lolx
» Final Destination; Vindicated Love ± says:
thanks btw XD
ALaN says:
I never see what has been done; I only see what remains to be done
» Final Destination; Vindicated Love ± says:
holy words!
ALaN says:
LOL
ALaN says:
The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, nor to worry about the future, but to live the present moment wisely and earnestly.
» Final Destination; Vindicated Love ± says:
wow awesome motivation!
ALaN says:
The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.
» Final Destination; Vindicated Love ± says:
where do u get these sentences?
ALaN says:
from buddha
ALaN says:
Those who are free of resentful thoughts surely find peace.
-------
I offically worship him. To be 18.5 years and to be memorising these motivating sentences and also having memorised 88 chinese motivational(I guess) sentences and for what - character building. Amazing that there are still people like this existing! Ah! Superman returns but no ordinary superman, this is HOLY superman!
Anyway, I feel better now, after thinking over some things. I must be having these weird moodswings again. Feeling all totally hyper now even if my eyes feel like closing and my body feels like shit. Hopefully, the next day will end earlier and I shall rest in my beloved bed and say hello to pleasant sweet dreams. Oh yeah! Talking about sweet dreams, I recently dreamt of this superb dream and feeling happy, I shall blog about it to make this blog entry look more cheerful. ^^
In the dream, I won the contest to meet Jesse McCartney and somehow, the scene changes and I was entering the room with a few strangers and when we entered, we saw him! I was screaming so loudly insides that I swear my ear-drums could already burst and I was so nervous that I forget my name! Even if it's a little annoying, he didn't mind and while the other strangers were buying some snacks, I was the only one inside the room and he was requesting for some help with creating his songs and so I helped! Turned out, the song was a HIT!
Fortunately, he has friendster and he added me! At that point of time, we were called to leave and when I returned to Singapore and logged in to Friendster, I was surprised to recieve a testimonial from him and it's really damn awesome! I know this dream is pretty lame and all but it kept my spirits up for a day or so and that's already incredible, considering my weird and crazy moodswings. >.>;
Oh well, I'd be having Maths and Geography test tomorrow and I managed to study, I'm planning to study a little bit more for Geography during recess and when the whole day is finished, I'd be calling for a celebration! :D I'd order wine and drink it, get drunk, go to bed, then suddenly wake up at midnight - to do revision and then go to bed again and the school starts. Interesting cycle. I'd be sure to try that out during the holidays. :D Oh yeah, I still haven't gotten the chance to try peanut-butter covered apples, Debra said that it was yummy and I'm itching to eat it but I've been busy and all, so yeah, I'm going to make sure I have them during the weekends then! :D
Eme, Sam and I have been crapping alot, so technically, we might be a little insane to talk to. :P Ah well, I guess I better stop here for now, I seriously need some shuteye. Wish me all the best for my tests then and yeah, gambatte for those we are also having exams, jyjy and gl! :D
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home