Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Two souls becoming one.

In a pretty good mood, so I decided to blog. :D My mother forced me to wake up earlier than I usually do, because she wanted to go out and eat, and so I forcefully woke up, and got ready to get out. Sam, took a longer time, since she was more tired and after a few LONG minutes, we were all done. My father didn't joined us because he felt tired, so my mother, my brother, Sam and I were the only ones going.

We headed to Woodlands Civic Center because my mother wanted to pay something, it took quite some time, before we headed to the foodcourt at Causeway Point to have our lunch. Unfortunately, I didn't manage to finish my plate of noodles, because I felt bloated. ^^; Same goes for Sam. Afterwards, we headed to Comics Connection, where we bought a Naruto 2007 Calender, Naruto Bookmarks, Cash Card (for my brother) and the next issue of W.I.T.C.H., (well I think maybe Sam and me went a little oveboard over the Naruto merchandise, Heh). We walked around Causeway Point and stopped by Metro, when Sam and I caught sight of a cute trenchcoat. Unfortunately, it was really pricy, $80+, so we immediately browsed another sections.

Turns out there were quite some nice tees and I started browsing through for my size, I picked out three of the tees, two of the the different designs and the another one, of a larger size, in case the other two didn't fit me. Sam was desperately needing a couch/something to sit on, so she just followed me to the dressing room and I gave her the larger size tee to try on, since the dressing room had a chair inside and she could at least enjoy a bit and maybe make herself look nice on a new tee? ;) Good thing, that the both tees fitted me and I made a decesion to bought both of them, because I also needed more tees to match my bottoms and Sam agreed she wanted to buy the other tee, which was a size larger.

At that time, my brother was whining and he wanted to head up to the Toys section, so my mother allowed him to go there, while Sam, my mother and I browsed around the clothes section. We stopped by a few clothes rack, when we spotted something eye-catching, but we didn't try on any other clothes. After a few rounds of browsing clothes, we decided to buy the three sets of clothes for Sam and I, good thing was that my mother had the discount card, so it wasn't as expensive as it was. We then headed up to the Toys section, where we went to find my brother. He was complaining that there were only kiddy and baby toys, so we exited. On our way down, we spotted a bunch of super cute soft toys on the rack, my mother told me that it was very soft, because she had touched it before, when she spotted it near the cashier.

I, obviously, went forward and touched it, realising that it was REALLY soft, I went to hug it and accidentally pressed it's top. I then heard this sound and realised that the soft toy, when touched at that area, produces a sound. My mother was considering buying it, since it was only $13.90, if I'm not wrong, but she thought that we had far too many soft toys at home (courtesy of my siblings and I). Haha.

After exiting Metro, there were no more shops to go, so we went downstairs, to took a taxi home. My siblings and I spotted this extraordinary (well, yeah) taxi (it looks like a car though) and we wanted to sit on it. Unfortunately, some lady got inside first. My mother actually thought of buying some snacks, in case we got hungry, but my siblings and I rushed her to go back home. Either we were too tired to head down another level or we just missed home too much. Lol.

Been watching DN Angel for hours just now, I guess I got pretty addicted to it. -grins- It's a pity that it ends at Episode 26 (if I'm not wrong), after watching DN Angel, I'll be heading onto Shuffle (Hopefully, it's nice) and I would browse for more Anime series to watch. Oh yeah, that reminds me, I haven't really continued watching Bleach since the last time Eme came over and watch with us. Maybe I'll be continuing that. At least I'll be pre-occupied for a few weeks or so. And I won't forget that there's still holiday homework to be complete. -.- Argh, why can't we just burn the books and forget about the bullshit? It's the holidays. But it's kinda unfair, because the others all have tons of homework, some don't have, so I guess I'll just have to deal with it.

I guess I better stop here now. I'm going to watch DN Angel, so Sayonara and Ja ne!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home