Tuesday, December 05, 2006

It's gonna be alright, soon.

Been pretty bored these few days. I went to take my family photo yesterday, woke up at 9am, set off at about 10.45am and reached there at 11am. My father went off to work first, so he didn't join the rest of us for lunch at a restaurant, which serves Ramen. They served us a pretty big bowl and I couldn't finish the whole bowl. Afterwards, we immediately headed to the place where we would be having our family photo. The girls (Sam, my mother and me) went to have our make-up done. It was a pretty long process, and after that, we took our photos - Casual, formal and night-gown (If I'm not wrong).

In between, the formal and night-gown shots, the make-up/hair designer/artist helped my mum bun up her hair, add some accesories, the most that the hair designer done with my hair is pin up the front. I have to admit, my whole family look really gorgeous once we got dressed in our formal wear /nightgown. It's a pity I was too lazy to take a photo of us all, using my handphone camera. The photo taking process was really long, because we have to perfect the shots. When we left the studio, it was about 7pm, so we rushed to have dinner at a foodcourt and then headed home immediately afterwards. We were all tired, so when we got back home, we took turns to go shower before turning in early. Of course, I played the computer for a while before heading the bunks.

I've been trying to waste some time, and I re-watched Just Like Heaven and The Perfect Man. Maybe tomorrow, I'll be re-watching A Cinderella Story, since there isn't much movies to watch. My mum got a new Korean Drama from one of the aunties she is quite friendly with, turns out - that auntie loves watching these Korean Drama and she isn't married yet. Lol! Obviously, this auntie doesn't need English Sub, and so there was only chinese sub, I had to repeatedly ask my mother what the actors/actresses were trying to say, but slowly, I stopped asking, because I find that it was quite irritating. I had quite a hard time understanding the chinese words, either it's because it's too complicated or it's flashing too fast for me. Going on the computer has grown boring too, so I decided to watch one of the anime, my friends told me about. It's about a girl devoting her life to a boy, so far, I've seen part of the first episode, the reason why is because YouTube is having this problem, where videos only load halfway or doesn't even load at all. Because I was VERY bored, I then continued watching DN Angel and surprisingly, that problem didn't occured, but it occured a few episodes later.

Actually, I wanted to continue watching DN Angel, but YouTube is having that problem and it's for the entire day. x_x; -dies- I wonder how I'm going to live after blogging. Anyway, Dattebayo has updated saying that they are not dropping Naruto, and well I personally think they're tricking us or something, but it's kinda obvious they won't drop Naruto, after having Naruto's catch-phrase as their "company" name. Oh well, hopefully, the next Naruto Episode comes out faster. :D

My computer lags alot these days, but I'm glad it's still working. I wonder how much pain must the computer endured, since Sam, my brother and I play the computer for extremely long hours (well we take turns), so the only rest the computer gets daily is only after 6am. Poor computer. -pats it- It must be screaming for joy, when we were taking the family photo. Haha! Imagine being switched on for hours and hours DAILY, oh yeah, you guys can't imagine, because we, humans can't be switched on. :P Lol. Right now, I'm spending my days meaningless! Come on, God! Give me a reason to live for the holidays! Haha. I'm itching to go out, but I'm kidna lazy to plan. -blames myself- I guess I'm also a Lazy pig. -grins-

At least, I know I'm not the only lazy one. Lol. Oh yeah, recently, I had three nightmares (that occured during the same day), the first one was about this crazy woman throwing stuff to try and kill me, including this POT that was on fire, and it was so crazy! I was trying so hard to think of a solution, and I thought of Gaara and he appeared and protected me with his sand. So, the nightmare was finally over, when the second one started, initially, it was pretty okay, until this old lady came and gave health predictions to everyone in the family. When it was my turn, she gave me a serious face and then touched my hand, then she said softly that I'm too happy and it causes my blood pressure to be really high. And I dunno what happened and I started crying and she was crying too, obviously, having high blood pressure ain't a good thing. It might cause someone's death. This time, there was no way out. But God decided to be kind to me and the nightmare slowly fade away, ONLY to be replaced by another one.

Somebody was kidnapped and my friends and I are running to catch the kidnapper. When we reached a spot, where the kidnapper was gone, we panicked and split ways. I ran in a direction, and finally, after a few hours (I estimated that timing), till I saw two figures. It looked very familiar, so I peered in closer, only to realise that it was the kindapper and the victim's figure. I wanted to jump in, when the kidnapper suddenly disappear and the victim started running off, screaming MENTALLY. So, I obviously ran and followed her. My friend, who was trying to find me, saw me running and decided to follow, so the both of us were running after the victim who ran. When we thought she was stopping, she continued running into this tunnel. My friend then stopped and told us that it was risky, because there were tracks, and it looked like a train tunnel, but I stubbornly refused and I wanted to save that victim. So I ran in and screamed for that person and my friend just followed me behind. When we saw a train approaching slowly from the back of the tunnel, we ran faster till we reached a platform and we saw the victim there, sitting down, shivering like mad.

At that moment, the whole scene suddenly changed to a Train Station and the moment my friend and I reached the platform, the train passed by us and exploded! When the smoke, caused by the explosion, started to clear, there were dead bodies surrounding, there were a few survivors, but it was obvious that they had many injuries and were clinging desperately to their lifes.

After the explosion, the nightmare ended. By the time, the nightmare was over, I forced myself to wake up, not wanting to experience anymore nightmares. It was really scary, and well I don't think I describe it too well, because while typing, the scared feeling I had when I was thinking of it, wasn't there. Sorry if I kinda scared you guys, I just want to blog it out, hoping that it would make me feel better. Luckily, I don't have anymore repeated nightmares, hopefully, there won't be anymore. I want to dream of something really nice and sweet! Santa Claus, please grant my wish! Oh yeah, Christmas isn't even here yet! So I bet Santa is at his workshop, wrapping the gifts up! Haha! I wonder how Santa Claus came about, but I sure would want to meet him! Lol.

Well, alright then, I guess I better stop blogging for now. This entry's getting really long. Sayonara then and Ja ne!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home