2119.
Turns out that it was raining quite heavily, so Sandy and me shared an umbrella while Eme and Sam shared one. We reached there, drenched, but no one was drenched that heavily. We then, took the lift to the 6th floor and headed to the Kbox. We found we were half an hour late for the early bird and the price was $36+++, inclusive of having two rounds of whatever drinks we order. Afterwards, we were ushered to the room. Well, the whole Kbox looked really like a club and the room we entered in looked even more like a club. We started screaming for random reasons and I tried jumping on the seats, but well, it turns out the seats were not realy good for standing/walking/jumping on. We then figured out how to select the songs. We didn't really sing to the first few songs, because we were kinda shy but we grown more confident with each song coming.
We did spend lots of money, but I'm sure it wasn't wasted. We talked alot, had lots of fun and sang. :D It was a pity some of the good songs have sucky videos. We spend 4 hours in this place, so we were supposed to end at 6.30PM, but there was some electrical problems, so the lights were suddenly switched off. All of us thought it was because we reached the limit of our time, but when we headed outside, we discovered everyone was also experiencing it. Since we only had a few minutes left and it looked like the problem won't be solve so soon, the four of us exited the Kbox and headed to the toilet to freshen ourselves up.
It looks like every shop was experiencing that problem. When we reached the ground floor of Civic Center, it was already 6.30PM and Sandy told us she had to leave. Eme, Sam and me were feeling hungry and plus, Sam and me neededed to buy a burger for my brother, we headed to MCDS and waited for a few mintues, but grown impatient and so we went to Causeway Point's one instead. When we reached there, I lost my appetite, so Eme ordered, I bought my brother's burger and Sam indulged herself in some of Eme's fries. We chatted about our lives, giving each other listening ears, supporting shoulders. By the time we chatted finish, it was reaching 7 and a half. Eme suggested she went to our house to take a little shelter, so we hailed a taxi. In the midst of the taxi ride, Eme was searching for her handphone and she couldn't find it, so she called the driver to turn back, but when he was turning back, she found it, so the driver was to turn back to Sam and my house again.
We stopped somewhere near our house and unfortunately, Sam and Eme were out of cash and I only got big cash, so I told the uncle so and he repeatedly asked us if we had any. When we told him our answer, he just immediately digged his wallet for change. He seemed really irritated. Troublesome, much. And when we were queing for the taxi, his taxi was infront of us and we were about to enter and he just moved on, maybe because there was a couple infront of us, so he wanted to take adults instead. But the couple just crossed the road and he had no choice but to take us, youngsters in.
Oh well. Afterwards, when we reached Sam and my house, we entered our room, I switched on the computer and we went to look at some SasuSaku videos, inclusive of some funny ones and we chatted, before Eme's mother called to fetch her back. It was about 8.30PM. Once Eme left, Sam and me watched some videos, before I headed to the toilet to take a shower. Oh yeah, I would like to thank everyone who sent Xmas regards. I'm sorry if I didn't reply to all of them, my handphone suffered from some connection problem, so yeah. D: I hope you guys understand and enjoyed yourselves on Xmas! :D
Just now, I was on YouTube, searching for Gaara's voice actor, to see if his vocie actor did anything on Naruto Nippon, there was this sound clip of his voice actor doing Sexy No Jutsu, and it sounded so damn weird! Afterwards, I found out a video where they feature most of the Naruto voice actors saying Sexy No Jutsu! Lol, very weird and funny at the same time! I wonder what will happens if the girls did Sexy No Jutsu, would they become a sexy man or would they become even more sexier? Haha!
I got bored a little and went to search for some NejiTen videos and I came across this video where they provided a voice clip of Neji confessing to Tenten. Well, it's just his voice seiyuu doing that for the Naruto Nippon! session, I guess. I also came cross Sasuke confessing, but it wasn't to anyone in particular. Again, Sugiyama-san is doign it for Naruto Nippon! Oh yeah, I came across this video of Sugiyama and Ichigo's voice actor (from Bleach), well Sugiyama-san also voices as Ishida (from Bleach), singing this song for Bleach and Sugiyama-san acted so nervous and he was busy fiddling with his ear. Must have put a device in it. -suspicious-
Nevermind that. Anyway, there were also english voice actors of Sasuke and Sakura on a convention, speaking on a cell phone! Sakura's voice actress really sounded like Sakura while Sasuke's voice actor doesn't sound like Sasuke, but it was pretty funny! :3 SasuSaku is LIFE, man! :D I'm really obessed over it, it's my drug!
Anyway, I have yet to go and read through my lines for the script. -.- Kuso. Ja ne all!
Merry Belated Xmas to all! I hope Santa dropped by all of your houses! And I said nothing about Santa dropping in from the chimmey. ;)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home