Wednesday, November 22, 2006

What's on my mind right now, lingers around you.

I'm kinda bored right now, that's why I'm blogging. There might be bits and pieces of bullshit in here, but please continue reading. Afterall, I bet you guys must be used to the bullshit, since I've been typing quite a lot of bullshit during the period of time when I liked him. What I define bullshit in my blog is over-obession over him, self-pity, getting depressed over his small "antics". Now I finally know that it's annoying to read these type of bullshit. So my sincerest apologises for making you guys read all those. I'm not going to delete them. I'm going to keep them as memory. Haha!


I've been pretty tired these few days. Must be because of the lack of sleep. It's also pretty boring at home too. Must be because I'm on the computer too much, to realise that there's actually so much more things to do outside. I was on IMVU last night, chatting with a bunch of friends. Nothing new, actually. We just continued exchanging messages to stay in touch, since we're unable to meet up, because the time difference is so great. Oh well, anyway, chatted with Tomato King today. Again, I didn't see him online, so he was the one who started the conversation. Pretty moderate at first, before he started talking about something and we started to talk about gays, as in not happy (You guys should know) and well I started saying weird things and the whole conversation become pretty much, alive.

Haha! It's one of the most alive conversations I had during the holidays, honestly speaking. Because usually, when I chat, some conversations lead to nowhere and it tends to go dry and well both parties stop chatting and one, signs offline without informing the other party. I wonder if some genius geek would invent a machine called "Topic Machine", so whenever you don't have a topic to chat about, we just need to go or do whatever to this machine and it'll provide us with this interesting topic. But that's pretty unrealistic.

Right now, I would want enough money to buy a tablet for myself. I want Sugiyama Noriaki to come and greet me at the doorstep with the sexy Sasuke voice and even though Sugiyama Noriaki isn't that good-looking, at least his voice makes me think he's Sasuke and because Sasuke's HOT, everything changes. Maybe I've switched to fan-girl mode, but please forgive me. I have nothing much to rant about. ^^; And also, I would like to know whether Sugiyama-san is going out with Chie-san. :D Chie as in Chie Nakamaru, voice actress of Haruno Sakura, the perfect match for our ice prince, Uchiha Sasuke. Ahh! That's so many things I want to happen. I want to be someone better than myself. I want to have so many nice shoes (For some odd reason).

Yesterday, both Sam and me headed to bed without any Naruto Crapping, since Sam was asleep first and I was mapling (Because there was nothing better to do and my character was gonna level up soon and I might as well train) so yeah after leveling up, I immediately headed to sleep. I played around with my handphone first, before drifting off to sleep. Surprisingly, I managed to get to sleep, without feeling afraid (Because of the dark). I remember last time, before heading to bed, I'll surround myself with thoughts of him and ask myself some weird questions, which I'll take long to dig out the answers. Right now, some things changed, I guess?

Being crush-less is a whole lot better than expected. It's been a long time since I last experiences this feeling of freedom. Maybe somehow, I've already let go and he's no longer a burden to me anymore. Who cares if he's going to go with her? I don't give a damn anymore, he's just this arrogant jerk and even that, I'm still going to try to be more friendly to him next year, since we're going to be still in the same class. -.- I wished he wasn't, somehow. Or maybe her. I wouldn't mind if both of them were not in the class that I'm attending next year.

I've been delaying my holiday homework for ages now. Maybe I should start on now tomorrow or something. -yawns- There's going to be ELDDS session on Monday. I wonder if I'm going to be tired again. It's gonna be a long day. -sighs- Hopefully, next year's batch of ELDDS members wouldn't be irresponsible. At least have a few that would attend regularly, because we need some of them to help out backstage during the SYF. Also hoping that there would be more guys, if not Ricky would be the only guy again and I'm sure the pressure's quite tough for him, being the only guy.

Okay then, I'll stop blogging for now. Eme and I are thinking of creating the X-Souls' blog. :D I guess through this, the three of us, inclusive of Sandy and maybe Sam can stay in touch. Alright then, Sayonara and Ja ne!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home