Monday, November 27, 2006

So you didn't and it was one-sided.

Woke up at 8.20am for ELDDS session that would commence at 10am. I didn't know why I just pushed myself to wake up early when I could sleep in for a few more minutes. Slept at 6am yesterday, so didn't really get enough rest, but I guess I'm kinda used to it. I don't really enjoy sleeping early, even somehow when you sleep, it's kinda "warm", because when you sleep early, often someone is outside and the lights outside are still switched on.

Anyway, Sam and me went to meet Dawn (one of our ElDDS seniors) at the Bus interchange, where we took the 901 bus and headed to school. We waited for our instructor to arrive, since she needed assistance in bringing the props up to the Drama Room. The session was changing of some scenes and rehearshing repeatedly, so that we could be ready. We had our lunch break at 1pm, Dawn and the others decided to head to Vista Point to have their lunch, while Ricky and me stayed in school and stuck to eating pao for lunch. We talked alot and somehow, it made me feel better. I didn't really felt sleepy anymore.

Afterwards, we headed up to the Drama Room first, so that we could enjoy the air-con and we chatted, I made a call to him asking if he was going to go for the party, mainly because I'm curious. He just replied yes and well Ricky wanted to talk to him and Ricky was spilling insults at him while he just said "Aaa" and kept saying that he got to go to Orchard, but he stills replies. -.- Kinda pathethic though, he hung up in the end. But still, he's going, so yeah, wish he'll have fun. :D Plus, Ricky is there to accompany him. Hah.

The session finished at 5pm where we brought the props downstairs and waited for our instructor to drive over so that we can give her the props. Dawn, Sharmila, Kritika, Ricky and me were just standing there, frozen. It was raining quite "alright" and we were debating whether to just go or to wait for the rain to stop. Luckily, Sharmila brought along an umbrella with her, which managed to squeeze in herself, Dawn and Kritika, so Ricky and me walked in the rain. Somehow, I just felt like giving in and walking in the rain, it cleanses my soul, somehow. Lol. As I felt raindrops caressing my skin, for some reason, I felt a little sad. I'm not sure why though, but I know I hugged my bag very tightly.

Mainly because inside the bag contained my sketchbook and it is one of my most valuable posessions in the world. :D Heh. I feel kinda sick now, must be because of the lack of sleep, but I still haven't eaten dinner yet. (Seems more like Dinner is waiting for me to eat it) Just read a nice SasuSaku fanfiction that APPARTENLY brought me to tears. Heh. ^^;

Oh yeah, talking about Naruto, Dattebayo - one of the companies which provides subbings (of different languages, including English) for Naruto had dropped Naruto for POKEMON, my god, so infuriating! I was really provoked yesterday, when I went to the site and I was cursing Dattebayo with every second passing by. Without Naruto, I think I might just become the saddest (if there's such word) girl in the world. Sorry to say but I really LOVE the anime, alot. Hopefully, it's just all a joke, afterall the freaking company is named after this word Naruto says (Dattebayo). Fuck them if it's their OWN opinon to drop it and I remember reading this FAQ asking if they are going to stop subbing Bleach and their answer was if people requested for it. DON'T FUCKING tell me that people requested Naruto to not be subbed anymore.

Somehow, it's really hard to believe. I was browsing through the web and came across this "site" called Saiyan Island, I remember watching a Naruto Episode where they said something about it being brought by Saiyan Island. Hopefully, they would continue subbing Naruto, or I would have to stick to Cartoon-network and catch up with the manga (which is hard, because it's only avaliable in Chinese and most of the fillers aren't inside, i guess). NARUTO MUSN'T DIE! Yep, there's alot more episodes to go, including Naruto 2. :D Sorry for being so freaking obessed over Naruto, but seriously, I just love it. Lol!

Anyway, I guess I better stop here for now. I want to quickly have my dinner and hopefully, get some sleep before 3am? I'm super tired now. Ah.. Sayonara and Ja ne!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home