The one you loved.
Also, I checked up Perfect Girl Evolution (or in Manga, "My Fair Lady") up on YouTube and there was the anime version. It's extremely funny but it's quite short, it stopped at Episode 5, mainly because it just started. Even so, I rather read the manga, since the guys don't look too femininie and Sunako would look prettier. :D Somehow, Kyohei reminds me of Ichigo. The voice, the attitute (somehow), at times he sounds like Kiba and at times he sounds like Ichigo. Amazing! A voice actor who has a voice combination of Kiba and Ichigo! Lol! I must definitely get to know him! Besides that, I watched some past Naruto Episodes, since I'm kinda missing Sasuke (he doesn't appear in the Anime too much anymore) and I'm missing the SasuSaku-ness. D:
I wish Sasuke can just dump Orochimaru aside and go back. But that wouldn't make the plot interesting. Infact, it'll be kinda boring. ^^; Many people said that Naruto would be the one ending up with Sakura and honestly, I don't mind it but still I wonder how Sasuke would feel about it. (You guys can call me insane, wondering how a "created being" feels like. Heh.) I'm just in this mood to think about stuff, since it's pretty boring. I still remember Tessmin telling me about Cosplay and stuff.
How I wish I can EASILY get a cosplay costume of some character, wig and contacts and go off to a Cosplay Convention and have lots of fun! I seen pictures of people cosplaying, and mind you, most of the pictures I see are of obese people (not that I'm being offensive, I'm just being very frank). I'm very envious of people who are good at DIY stuff. There were a few people I browsed through who made their own clothes/whatsoever for cosplaying. D: Argh, I guess I have alot to catch up with that. I'm practically lazing behind. -.-
Oh yeah, I was making this image for the next layout and I was trying it on, the theme's based on Sasuke and Sakura (from the anime Naruto) and I spent quite some time on it, figuring out what to put on some empty spaces. It won't be put up early, since I have some editing to do, I might need to blacken some parts and erase off some parts. -.- Well, at least I have something to do than just rot out of boredom. x_x;
Tomorrow's gonna be Sunday. I really hate Sundays. D: They signify the end of the weekend and usually, I'll be in a bad mood (if there's school), since I don't really enjoy school. I would rather stay at home and do my own stuff than go to school. Even if I rot out of boredom, at least I need not travel around and if I'm tired, I can just sleep. That's just a selfish thought. :P I really desperately want to go overseas during this December, BUT my parents are really busy, so I'll just wait. Afterall, their work needs to be done first before we can have our fun. ^^
Yesterday night, I had a dream of going to this shop and dressing up, with lots of really pretty clothes and having people put on make-up and stuff, making me look pretty. Lol, and suddenly it switches to a scene at school (I'm sure it's at CHR) and I see a certain Primary 3 classmate of mine (His name is called Aloysius) and well he just walks in and sits in the line of my class. I'm kinda bothered by this and I asked him and he told me he transfered over here and well, yeah, we started talking and catching up with each other. Then, it switches to a shopping mall where I met one of my Primary 5 & 6 classmate and my Primary 5 & 6 Form teacher.
It's really weird though, must be because I'm sleeping late. But having dreams is good, it's better than having nightmares/not having any dreams. Oh yeah! The night before, I dreamt of this girl, who stands up for herself very strongly and she scolds people who bullies others (I kinda envy her because she's kinda outgoing and daring) and well suddenly they were kidnapped and then SUDDENLY (again) everything switches back where she scolds those bullies. x_x; Strange.
Well, it's already 4AM+ already. I guess I better stop here for now. Lol, I still need to discuss with Sam about our Fanfictions' plots. :D Alrighty, Sayonara and Ja ne! Thanks for those who tagged! ^^
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home