Thursday, November 16, 2006

It's too early to say this, but I love you.

Eme, Sam and I finally went out together with YJ, to celebrate YJ's birthday. I'm extremely sorry that it was delayed, but still I hope you had a whale of a time. Eme stopped by Sam and my house first where we left and did something first before proceeding to the Orange Julius stand at Causeway Point to watch for YJ. We waited for a few long minutes, before the belated birthday girl arrived. :D

We proceeded to the newly-constructed food court, where Eme, Sam and I filled our stomach with food, because the three of us haven't eaten and YJ accompained us. Afterwards, we went to Uncle Tibits to purchase the drinks and some snacks before buying the movie tickets and rushing in to watch the movie. By the way, we watched Casino Royale, since YJ wanted to watch it, but in the end, all of us enjoyed the movie. Despite the movie being mainly action-packed, there were scenes where they focused on James Bond's "girlfriend" and him, and well it was quite sad to hear that the girlfriend died in the end.

On the whole, I would rate the movie a high 4, the sound effects were great and the fights were done with much great-ness(?). Haha! I guess I simply ran out words to describe how great the fighting scenes were. ^^; The movie lasted for about 2hrs+ and surprisngly, I managed to stay focused throughout it. :D Congrats to me!

I'm itching to watch Step Up, but it's pity that Causeway Point didn't show that show. Oh yeah, while I was walking through the walkway to the movie room, I spotted a poster of the movie Eragon and I'm kinda interested in it. :P

Ok, back to the hangout, after the movie, the four of us went to take neoprints (because there was nothing better to do than this). The photos came out pretty good, we had a good time decorating and while YJ and Sam were discussing about how we were suppose to cut the neoprints, Eme and me decided to drop by Mini Bits to take a look at the ear studs. They were quite expensive and since we were quite broke, we decided to head down to Chameleon to take a look at their ear-studs instead.

By the time we were done distributing the neoprints, it was pass 4 and Sam and me needed to be by home by that time, so we dropped the idea of heading to Chameleon and headed home straight. We had this long "goodbye" session, where we exchanged hugs, gave belated greetings to YJ and Eme provided her with a hell lot of mentos!

So the "goodbye" session ended. While Eme, Sam and I were walking towards the bus interchange, this group of girls surrounded us asking for donations and we donated $2 in all. Not really generous, but still I gave my parent's HARD-EARNED money. D: I feel sorta guilty and I have the thought of earning my own money but I guess I'm too young to permit for any nice jobs.

Oh yeah! I bought a Gaara Handphone Keychain at Comics Connection because if I had a Sasuke one, I should have a Gaara one too! :D Haha, crazy much? Thinking of it, everytime I go to Causeway Point, there would be once where I would stop by Comics Connection. ^^; I guess the shop assistant must have recognised me by now. Haha, but who cares? Being in a shop filled with comics and ANIME stuff, is HOT, ok? I wouldn't mind working there and earning money!

Haha. Crazy thoughts overpowering me again. I'm feeling kinda hyper today! Maybe I'm moodswinging. :/ FYI, I didn't went out with Hui Juan that day, it was a last-minute cancel off. Hui Juan's mum happened to be free on that day and since she starts working the other day, she wanted to purchase the new school books for Hui Juan, so yeah, I didn't really mind. :) The thought of heading to school and buying the school books is really pissing me off. The heavy and EXPENSIVE books. -.-

Okay then, I guess I'll stop here for now. Take care all! Sayonara!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home