Friday, November 10, 2006

Because I never thought I would.

I managed to ask one of my senior about the councillor's dude name, and luckily, she didn't suspect anything. I wasn't really ready to ask her to introduce him to me, since she was commenting, "You mean the one with lots of pimples?" Maybe the nerves connecting to my eyes were a little haywire, to not notice these "flaws". But who cares, seriously. I'm just happy at myself for taking the first move. :D

Been having ELDDS practice these few days. We trained and did a few rehearshals for the SYF, coming in April next year. We shared lots of fun and laughter and well we talked alot. I think I'm starting to look forward to ELDDS session, since it ain't boring anymore and plus the trainer is really encouraging! Heh. Anyway, a few days ago, I was browsing through fanlistings and I went across this Oh! Naruto Nippon Fanlisting fanlisting and also Sugiyama Noriaki (the voice actor of Sasuke) fanlisting. The second fanlisting, allowed us to download this recording of Sugiyama Noriaki, interviewing as Sasuke and also himself on the radio (In Japan).

Obviously, I downloaded and I was hook onto it immediately. I went on a search for the English Translation of it and I got it. It looks as though Chie Nakamura (voice actress of Sakura) is in quite good terms of Sugiyama Noriaki and that puts me in high spirits. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the English Translation of the time Chie Nakamura is being "interviewed". Pity. D:

I finally got The Sims 2 - Pets, my mother purchased it for Sam and me. Well she must be convinced that it's worth it, because she was coming inside our room and it turns out that Sam was controlling her Sims and she seemed quite interested in it, quipping in with questions. Heh. So far, I can say that the expansion pack is quite interesting, Sam was playing it yesterday and there was this cute stray dog that stopped by her place! It's big, white and it's a male! Ok, I'm just getting excited over a minor matter.

My brother helped me "brighten" my Maple Character, well actually, to tell you guys the truth, I don't bother playing Maple, usually my brother logins and plays it for me, but at times, when I'm dead bored, I'll just log on and train. Audition is starting to become more boring, maybe because I'm not a Stiffy anymore and there are lots of 'Experts' out there who enter rooms which consists of Novices (of low-levels). Irritating, much. Don't these people have eyes to see, or is the language too difficult to comprehend? -.-

Oh by the way, I have been having really sudden and random dreams lately. Somehow, I grow this new fear of becoming blind. Because to me, being blind causes you to be enclosed into a cage of darkness and for someone like me, darkness is a major problem, because I happen to be very afraid of darkness. When you can't see, you are't sure about your surroundings, and you are no longer sure who's around you and you start being consumed by Loneliness. Maybe I'm exaggerating it. -sighs- There's a saying that the heart can see what is invisible to the eyes. But without the eyes, it's as though there is no more hope in the world anymore, because everywhere is filled with darkness.

Have you guys ever wonder where people would go after they die? For me, most of the time, I keep asking myself that question and I'll only scare myself more, knowing that if I die, I might never get to step foot into this world again. I wonder, why when someone we truly love dies, the world still keeps moving on. Why doesn't it stop suddenly? Somehow, I must have felt that way after knowing the death of my grandfather. He was someone really special. Although I didn't talked much to him, I still love him alot. So why when the moment his heart stop beating, did the world still carry on? Isn't it suppose to be a disaster? Someone so important has passed on. Imagine, someone who had done ALOT ALOT for Singapore and he passes away, the least we can do is pray respect to him but life still carries on. Why? Why do the clouds still move when a living being dies?

Sigh, I'm being too curious for Kami's sake. -shakes head- I just want to know the answers to my questions. I remember during ELDDS practice, there was this line where the Noodle Seller was telling the girl, and Ricky was acting as the Noodle Seller and he was asking the girl why people are scared of darkness. The girl simply replied because they can't see well because there isn't any light but the Noodle Seller's answer was "No, it's because they forget that the sun is still shining on the other side of Earth and ya-da-ya-da-ya-da" That made my heart skip a beat somehow. Why didn't I think of that when I was clutching onto my pillow tightly, forcing myself to go to sleep, but I can't, because I trap myself into terrifying thoughts.

Somehow these dreams that I have been lately, benefited me, I guess. It made me become more optimistic somehow, because well the Sun's always shining and now that I know for sure, that is a true statment.

Okay then, I guess I'll stop here for now, take care to all and Sayonara. :D

P/S - The avatars on the previous blog entries won't load, because the site that is hosting these avatars suddenly becomes unavaliable, so I apologise. ^^;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home