These things I'll never say .
It was fun, because we had fun playing with the food, cooking it and messing the whole table up . We kept laughing and at times, people were staring at us like as though we are hysteric . But who cares, seriously ? You're there, to eat, enjoy yourself, so just express your feelings for the love of food ! Hahaha . Afterwards, we headed to Timezone to play some games . We played lots of rounds for the basketball game, and in the midst of our playing, two irritating boys came to provoke us . We got fed up, some of us barked back at them, but they refused to leave, so Hui Juan and me went to report and after reporting, both of them started to mind their own business . What cowards .
After playing lots of rounds of the basketball game, all of us started to gather at the counter (and I'm not sure why), I wanted to play the hockey game (the bigger table) and when it was free, I pulled Sam along and we played it . It was really fun, because all of us were laughing when one of us scored each point . Though we're not sure who won, we know that we had fun . We then left the place and headed to Sweet Talk, where Zhi Yin, Hui Juan, Amelia treated Sam and me to Bubble Tea since we didn't have enough money ! I would like to say thank you again ! :D I'll make sure to repay the money I owe you guys tomorrow . :)
Naruto still hasn't been released and I'm starting to grow addicted to Beyblade, like I was in the past . I found the CD of my favourite volume and I watched it for three days straight . Afterwards, I went on to look for art pieces, fanfictions and sites about the coupling which I supported in the series . It's a pity I couldn't find the manga, I heard that there are great stuff there ! Watching beyblade reminds me so much about the past . I still remember owning a beyblade (well it wasn't exactly mine, maybe shared), and playing it, wondering how in the world those characters in the series could make their beyblade stay for such a long period of time . Foolish, isn't it ? But nevertheless, I enjoyed those days .
Since Naruto hasn't been released, my days are starting to get more boring . I was re-watching some Korean Dramas for the past few days to refresh myself . Maybe that's why I did my blog's layout based on a Korean Drama . ^^ Sigh, the haze is getting thicker everyday, all thanks to the burning . -.- Somehow, can't those people who burn the forest, spare a thought for us, innocent people, having nothing to do with the burning ? It sucks, full-time . Having to stay at home, when we are allowed to go out to have some fun . Because of that, some kids die . I wonder when will this disaster end . Guess we'll just have to wait . I was just thinking if they would cancel school if the haze gets thicker . -grins- :P
Promotion Day is coming soon . I would like to wish all 1/4 students, my school-mates, ex-classmates, friends all the best for the results . I hope everyone would be in their desired class and things would go smoothly the following year . I'm not sure if I'm all excited to get my results, because I know I wouldn't do too well . Maths and Science paper were killer, History was harder than usual and the other subjects were moderate, but already knowing my chinese marks were just enough to pass, I'm hoping that I could improve in some of my weaker subjects to push my standards higher .
As for him . I'm going to just live life as usual, and try my best to just get over him . We're gonna be classmates (or not), friends (or not) . I'm going to keep that in mind, I'm sorry if I sound really secretive by refering my crush as 'Him', but I'm not the kind who would openly say out my crush's name . Knowing that he can be quite easily-angered, if he discovers . I was looking through some of my blog entries and I realise that it might be a little bit too pathethic wasting a whole blog entry about him, when he's just 1 person (who might have made a diference in my life) . I'm not sure if I should be angry or grateful for him, but either way, I'm going to get over him . Fullstop . 2 months has passed (I guess), my attempts failed miserably, I'm not going to be too hopeful anymore, because it pays .
Hopefully, the holidays would be enough for me . I don't mind anyone liking him . I'm not going to be this jealous bitch, I'm just going to pretend it didn't happen at all . Because I don't want to act like this over possesive girlfriend .
I miss the primary school days . And this guy (whom is considered important to me) from my primary school, just asked me who i am for the third time . Sigh, guess I'm going to have to make lemonade, when life gives me lemons .
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home