Saturday, October 28, 2006

It's too little, too late .

I'm in such a good mood today. Who knows why? Maybe because I typed two chapters of my fiction story! :D I slept at 5+ yesterday with Sam, spending most of the time watching DNAngel and for me, typing my fiction story. I finally updated my Naruto Characters, because I was bored. ^^; Maybe I'm very happy because I finally got over him, after trying for so long.

I'm very impressed. :D But still, I had some illusions yesterday, of him along with this bitch. I really hate that girl to call her a bitch. I'm telling you guys, I wasn't asleep but I just found myself in that illusion. I was out with some friends (who were unknown) when I walked past them and I greeted him, and then things started to get a little bad. I can't remember the details but I'm glad the illusion didn't torment me as much as I expected. I'm still happily living!

Anyway, Happy Birthday to Yi Juan! Sorry that the S&S couldn't celebrate your birthday on the exact date, we'll make sure we plan a fantastic celebration for you! Hope that you'll have a nice time doing and now that you're 13, enjoy it! Having 13, hvae many privileges (I guess). One is when signing up for some sites, you need to be 13 and above to be able to sign up, so we need not fake age anymore! ^^ Even if I always fake my age as 15. Well, that's suppose to be a secret. Heh.

It was raining very heavily in the afternoon, when I was eating lunch and that contributed to me feeling happy too. :D I'm not retarded (if that's what some of you think), I might be just happy or moodswinging. Anyway, I got a new fact to record on the Book - The Theory of Evolution - Is that Guys don't really moodswing. I'm not sure if it's true, but I was chatting with Tomato King and he said that he was feeling great and I asked him if he was moodswinging and he told me that guys don't really do that. -.- Well, that's really something new.

So the next time, I see a guy being happy in the morning and suddenly sad in the afternoon (and nothing happens), I'm just going to assume that you guys are a little too retarded. Don't blame me for using that theory! >D Afterall, it's going to be stated in the Theory of Evolution. Doesn't the title of the story book makes you feel that the book is really famous? -grins-

That reminds me, for those who don't know what the Theory of Evolution is, shame on you. It's a yellow book with a chimpanzee face on it (i think) introduced by my primary 6 science teacher during a science lecture. I'm not sure if that sell it in Popular, becaue it looks quite rare. I'm still thinking of the sexy polar bear sitting on our Primary 6 science textbooks. Hahaha !

I never thought I'll end up laughing remincising about those days. Alright then, I gotta go, Sam wants to play the computer. D: So yeah, Sayonara! It's been quite a few days since I play Audition.. -.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home