Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Forget it all.

It's been an ultra-long time since I last blogged, so I aplogise. Yesterday, Sam, Eme and I were out to shop for YJ's present and also to celebrate YJ's birthday but it was last minute cancelled, since YJ couldn't come earlier and three of us really wanted to watch Death Note.

Let me tell you guys something. The movie is killer! It really rocks. Light (who is acted by Tatsuya Fujiwara) is super cute in the movie (well that's my opinon). Ta-da! Here's a snapshot from the offical website featuring Light (Tatsuya Fuijwara)!


The people whose names were written in the Death Note, acted the 'dying part' perfectly and I have to admit, the whole movie wasn't scary at all. What I consider scary is The Grudge 2. I saw the trailer and I was covering my eyes all the time. For your information, the last time I watched a horror movie was when I was very young and I scared the wits out of myself. I couldn't sleep, because all I could think of was the story plot and I started imagining weird stuff. Crazy, isn't it?

I don't remember the name of the movie, but it's really seriously definitely terrifying. Anyway back to Tatsuya Fuijwara, I was browsing through some sites about him, and went past this fanlisting that stated a way to contact him. I practically screamed and well I saw his address appear right infront of me, but to my dismay, if I were to write to him, I can't write LONG beautiful letters. D: So the pity. Oh well. Yes, I would definitely recommend Death Note to you guys. There might be alot of killing scenes, but the smarts of two guys (Light and L) will amaze you!

I can't believe I become a fangirl after watching 1 movie.I guess that's just me. :D Anyway, before the move, Eme, Sam and I were buying YJ's present and then we started walking around, when one of the straps of my shoes fell off and so I started limping to Bata, to see if the shop assistants can do any justice to this poor shoe. They managed to fix it with super glue but we'll have to wait for half an hour till it dries, so I walked to a bench, one side wearing a shoe the other, bare footed. Insane?

When we reached the bench, Eme and me took turns to press the area where the super glue was needed. We pressed for quite some time, until we figure it was dry and we set off. Initially, we wanted to watch a movie (the four of us) but we ran out of choices since YJ didn't want to watch Death Note. Eventually, we decided to celebrate YJ's birthday some other day and the three of us watched it. I'm sorry, YJ for pushing the celebration later. :(

Ok, thanks to Ricky for taking the trouble to search for the DN Manga I wanted. I feel very guilty, so yeah, thanks ! I still remember just on Sunday, we were talking on the phone and Wu Kai was making some sound effects in the background. Hahaha, the both of you are "good" at mimicking the voices of characters in Naruto. I had a really good time chatting with you (or the two of you) and I still remember what Wu Kai agreed to do. -grins- I'll keep it a secret from you guys, if I reveal it, he'll be embarased (at least that's what I think since his ego is so damn big).

Infact, it's growing with every passing minute. I hope that everyone is enjoying their holidays. Heh. Today is Halloween, so Happy Halloween to all! I know, not many of you celebrate Halloween, but come on, don't you love the spooky atmosphere, pumpkin heads everywhere and lots of make-up + costume? Some of my foreign friends are celebrating it (I guess).

Alright then, I guess I'll stop here for now. Happy Halloween to all! :D Sayonara!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home