Monday, September 11, 2006

Unchain my Bound Heart .

I returned to the routine of blogging everyday . Good news, isn't it ? Okay, today was perfectly fine, better than I expected, a little boring but still fine . We started off with Maths, which almost everyone in the class had to volunteer to go up and write their answer for a particular question on the board . Luckily, we managed to finish it on time . :) Chinese was a little boring, I can say since I already felt sleepy from the lack of sleep I recieved and then tedious and confusing teachings/solutions/methods for Maths . I did pay attention, but not as much attention as the first period .

We touched on a new chapter for Chinese and while Shen lao-shi was going through the meanings of the new and unfamiliar words in the chapter, Debra and Glenys were busy chatting away about the Supernatural . Which means - Ghosts, etc . You guys should know what I mean . And I didn't regret listening to them talk, I get to know more about the world that I know I haven't had much experiences about . Even if some of the stories scared and shocked me a little, at least I'm told this before-hand . :) After Chinese was English, Miss C. talked to us about our Oral and time pass by swiftly and soon it was recess .

I passed the 'beautifully' wrapped present to Miss Ang Hui Juan . PS - her birthday was yesterday . :P And I warned her not to open it until she reached home, but she couldn't resist the temptation and asked me if she could open it . Obviously, I allowed her, since I had no other choice . I have to give the belated-birthday girl something to make her feel happy, right ? :) The lessons after recess were Science and PE . The teachers talked about the topics and even if it did maked me feel a little weary, I tried my best to give my full attention to them . It was hard, but I'm glad that I managed to do it without closing my eyes and falling to slumber .

Immediately after school, Hui Juan gathered Fang Fang, Rong Ying, Yang Yin and we met with Yi Juan and my sister at the canteen . We waited for quite some time for Eme to come, and because time was running out, we decided to left first and Eme surprised us by going to MCDs too . :D Rong Ying and Yang Yin left because the both of them wanted to do some shopping and so the five of us shared a belated birthday lunch . Realising that we were challenging against time, we rushed to the Neoprint Station, not wanting to delay anymore and I admit - we had a whale of a time there . We were having so much fun posing and decorating that at that moment, that we seem to forget that time was our "enemy" . Not feeling the satisification, we then went to another station, where we went absolutely crazy and posed whatever we wanted . There was even once, Sam and me posted as lizards and tried to act like we were sticking to the wall . The stickers were nicely cut thanks to Hui Juan and then we accompained Fang Fang and Hui Juan since they wanted to pierce their ears .

I acutally wanted to pierce along with them, but the fear of pain engulfed me and I just told myself to give it a try in the future . In the midst of discussing whether I should go, we spotted two familiar faces and we told them to come . Fang Fang brought up the matter about me getting a piercing and Ricky (one of the oh-so-familiar faces) was like " There, you see, I told you !" and the other one, which was my crush , he was laughed along and tried to act out of the process of piercing, inclusive of stupid sound effects . Seriously, he should try out for the rehearshals for ELDDS next year . He would make a good actor . He's even better than me . -.-

As guessed, the two guys left after a few minutes and the five of us, stood there, at loss of what to do and we just walked around and then headed to Popular since Fang Fang wanted to buy something . Hui Juan ended up buying something too and after that trip to Popular, we headed separate ways back home . Lucky for Sam and me, our parents agreed to fetch us back and so we get a car-ride back . :D My legs are aching now, but it doesn't really matter . I hope Hui Juan enjoyed the "hang-out", most of it is dedicated to the belated- birthday girl . Hahahaa . I bolded the word Belated for reasons . -grins-

Nothing really extra-ordinary happened today besides this amazing hang-out . Hopefully, we get to do that more often now . Today is the start of the new term and I edited my new year resolutions . I'm going to be a more repsonsible and hardworking person next year, since the exams are getting harder and harder as we proceed .

Okay then, it's getting late and I promised my siblings, we'll watch Naruto together . So yeah, Sayonara and take care minna !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home