So un-touchable .
I went out to watch The Devil wears Prada yesterday with Sam and my cousin, we enjoyed ourselves to the fullest . I still remember telling the ticket counter that we need 4 tickets when there were only 3 of us . After realising my mistake, I got very embarassed and I wondered how I counted one more person when beside me were just Sam and my cousin . Oh yeah, we went to North Point for our 3rd hangout which is this one and I have to comment saying that the toilets of the cinema was totally "flooded" with this unpleasant smell . Not that I'm fussy or anything, but I'm sure any girl entering the toilet would either end up heaving a sigh of relief when they come out of the toilet . It's the girl's restroom, for basic information . -.-
Okay, we went to have breakfast/lunch at Yoshinoya before purchasing the tickets and we walked around before proceeding in the theatre to enjoy the movie . I bought two plastic spike bands from Power 9, someone's birthday present and this notebook that my cousin, Sam and me bought - the three books have different word imprinted on the cover .My cousin bought the one imprinted "Peace", Sam bought the one imprinted "Happiness" and I bought the one imprinted "Love" . Sweet, right ? :D After watching the movie, we went to take neoprints . We then walked around the shopping center, exploring from the top levels to the bottom levels . Sam was in desperate need of Bubble Tea after seeing someone drinking it so we were desperately finding for the shop . Unfortunately, our attempts failed . I doubt there's any Bubble Tea shop there anyway . ^^;
Having used up most of our energy, we then headed home . We took the same MRT and parted, when Sam and me needed to get off at Woodlands .We bid goodbye and headed to Causeway first since Sam wanted to buy something . Saving the trouble of heading downstairs for Bubble Tea, she bought cheeseballs at Bread Talk and we headed home . The bus-ride was pretty quiet and as usual, we got back home in a short while .
I hope Siyan liked her birthday present . :) I apologise, with Sam for delaying the giving of your present to such a late date . All the best in everything you do then . :D
Okay, for the weekends, I've indulged myself in this 70 chapter Naruto Fanfiction which touched me greatly . I'm amazed how the writer is able to emote many emotions in one fanfiction . Today, I learn from myself that everyone has courage . :D Because, I , who once never believed I was brave, did something that really shocked myself . I'm keeping what I did a secret and if you are really curious, I might just let the cat out of the bag . -winks-
I'm learning lots of Japanese words thanks to Naruto and the fanfictions I've been reading . Forgive me, if I scold you in Japanese . I find that it's really fascinating the way Japanese speak . :D Same as Koreans . Hahaha .
Well then, I shall end here for now . Thanks to everyone who tagged, Sayonara and take care to all . :D
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home