I need You to Love Me .
Okay, lessons were typical and after school, there was ELDDS . We had a new instructor, since the old one was called out of her company and I think that the new instructor is really nice ! The things that she called us to do, even if it requires maximum level of energy, everyone had a whale of a time . I'm sure, this might make a difference in the number of students coming to the session every Thursday . :) I'm moodswinging and this time, I'm feeling really grateful for no reason at all . -.- So yeah, would like to take this chance to thank all my friends ( you know yourselves ) for supporting me, making me laugh and letting me enjoy life in school . I'm really damn grateful to have met you guys . :D
Weird, right ? Moodswinging and ended up feeling grateful . Oh yeah, Miss Claudia was talking to us about this study group after school every Monday, Wednesday & Friday for some pupils and she asked if anyone was interested . Automatically, I found myself interested, the reasons were that I flunk my maths and realised that I slack alot for maths this year, so I went to raise my hand, at the same time as Amarpreet and Glenys . So yes, there hands were up at the same time and we looked at each other and giggled under our breath . So ended up, teacher said that she wanted me to only attend one of the days since I'll be busy with ELDDS and also that I only needed aid in Maths . At least I'm in and I'm going to study Maths for at least once a week ! That's definitely a record !
Oh, I suddenly remember ! Miss Claudia also changed a little of the seating arrangment after she called us to push the tables together . So Debra and me were together at first and we were both happy to be each other's company when Miss Claudia decided to swap Debra with Yang Zhen . Not that I don't like this new "arrangment" but it makes me feel a little sad hearing Glenys "mourning" over Debra new "arrangment" . The good thing is that, maybe she's going to enjoy it . So yeah, I'll be happy .
Since I'm feeling grateful today, I'll continue the blog entry with a quiz which Eme called me to do . ^^
YOURSELF
1. Name ?
- Jacintha Yap Jing Yi
2. DOB ?
- 30th June 1993 .
3. E-Mail ?
- unwoken_peace@hotmail.com
4. What do you love about yourself ?
- A good listener/ advisor .
5. Do you find that you're pampered?
- Maybe, maybe not .
6. Do you love yourself?
- Sometimes .
7. Are you a Gothic, Emo or punk girl in the inside?
- It depends . Maybe Emo, since I have tons of moments when I went totally emotional .
8. Are you a Gothic, Emo or Punk girl in the outside?
- Not sure . Maybe both, but at different times ? :P
LOVE
1. Have you got rejected by someone you love before?
- Guess so .
2. Have you rejected someone that loves you?
- Yeah .
3. Have you got dumped before?
- No .
4. What type of guys do you like?
- Quiet, mysterious, surprising, willing to take risks, understanding and a little playful .
5. Are you a Bi-Sexual?
- No . -.-
6. At which part of time do you really want to have your boyfriend at your side?
- When I'm sitting on the sand, facing the ocean and watching the sun set .
7. Where do you want to be most of the times when you're with your guy?
- Anywhere, as long as it's with him, I guess it doesn't really matters .
8. When you're alone in the dark isolated street and couldnt get through your guy, what would you do to make you feel better?
- Thinking about our good times . :)
9. Where would you want your first kiss to be at?
- I don't really care about the place .
10. Would you want your boyfriend to be really processed with you?
- Maybe not .
11. If one day you realised, your boyfriend has a terminal disease that cannot be cured already, what would you do?
- I'll spend all the remaining days with him, if possible, give him some "light" during the remaining days and stay back his side . Because he resides forever in my heart .
12. Do you like it when your boyfriend keep something from you?
- It depends . Everybody has a secret to keep .
DEPRESS
1. Do you hurt yourself when you're really depress?
- Yeah, my emotions, my confidence and my hands. Because I hit my fist repeatedly on the table when I'm that depressed .
2. When is the time, you broke down really hard ? List down.
- When my grandfather died & when I found that making him to return the feeling was impossible .
3. What do you do to calm yourself down when you're really sad?
- Draw .
4. What would you think of when you're sad?
- That my torchlight in life has just run out of batteries and soon if I find it, everything would be bright again .
5. Who is that one that disappointed you again and again?
- Him . Some people .
6. Do you stopped crying after someone consoled you and compliment you ?
- Guess so, I don't want to a burden to that person .
7. Are you shy when crying infront of a group of people?
- No .
8. Has anyone made you cried in your current school?
- Yeah .
9. Do you get hurt really easily?
- Yeah .
10. Do you get over with your hurt easily?
- Maybe not .
ANGRY
1. Do you get provoked very easily?
- Sometimes .
2. What do you do when you got provoked?
- Keep quiet to calm myself down .
3. Are you violent when you're angry?
- Sometimes .
4. Have you hurt physically when you're angry?
- I hit my fist repeatedly on the table or any surface, so yeah .
5. Whats the thing you can never Tolerate?
- Rejection, missing someone, liking someone you find it's impossible to like back, the death of someone you loved truly, feeling worthless & other stuff .
6. What would you do to vent your anger?
- Hit my fist repeatedly on the table, draw, sing / just lie down on the bed and think things through .
Now im giving it to : Anyone who's interested. Lazy to search for names and list them down . ^^;
Well then, I doubt there's anything to blog about, so yeah, Sayonara and thanks for reading ! :D
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home