Give me Something to Believe In .
We reached Causeway Point in a few minutes and we immediately went up to Comics Connection, because I wanted to purchase some birthday presents . I'm sure Ricky would like his . -grins- I'm not sure about Billy's, since I'm lacking the main material for his birthday present and No, I'm not going to say it out here . :P After heading to Comics Connection, we went to Popular to buy the notebook while I bought correction pen too, since I needed it desperately . We then stopped by some shops and met up with a few Primary school mates, before heading to buy Bubble Tea . Taking a sip of our drinks and heading downstairs, we got a little lazy and decided to treat ourselves to a taxi ride instead of a bus ride, since both Sam and my leg were injured . Must be a twins' instinct, that we both got our legs hurt at the same period of time ! :D Hahaha . We managed to reach home early and assisted our mother with the packing of our room and some household chores .
The whole family had early dinner and right now, I still feel bloated . I didn't attend self-study today, well, there wasn't any, I guess, since the guys were released right after school . Also, there was a Chinese Listening Comprehension Test, which was fine and this Science Test which I had difficulty in it . Infact, almost everyone had problems with it, since they forgotten about the Science Test and either - a) They were lazy to revise, b) They forgotten to revise . Sigh, I'm prepared to get a nagging to study more, but the computer stares at me repeatedly, tempting me to go online and have some "fun" . I guess locking the computer in chains still won't work, because I'll try to budge it, even if it takes forever . Oh god, I wonder how long has it been since I'm first addicted to the Computer . -.- Must be ages . Thanks to technology, children these days are gluing their eyes to the monitors . How interesting .
Naruto - Can I say that I'm absolutely loving Naruto 101% now ? Hahaha, I've been watching the episodes, because I'm determined to watch till the timeskip . That reminds me, it's been long since they feature Sasuke inside the Episodes . Wonder what he's doing at the stupid Orochimaru's hideout . It's weird, that his ex-hideouts has exploded and yet he still has so many more hideouts . I guess only the evil ones would understand the concept . Oh yeah, that reminds me, today during Art lesson, Hui Juan was grinning away and our old Art Teacher, Mr Lim Buck Seah, he looked at her, called her to stand up because he didn't like her smile and why ? - Because it's evil ! xD Hahaha, the class burst into fits of laughter, even the joker laughed too . But I have to admit it, being in his shoes is a tough job, my class consists mainly of a bunch of cheeky dudes and dudettes . I wonder how some teachers can still compliment our class and tolerate us . No offence to any classmates here or anything, but I think you guys are awesome ! :)
Sigh, reminding myself about my crush is kinda useless . The few words I can think up when I think about him are 'Arrogant' and 'Jerkish' . How original . I was being asked a question, what do I see in him and I finally realise that all along, I've been liking him for no particular reason at all . I just thought that when he's in a quiet mode, he seemed kinda cute and nice . But other than that, he pisses me off . But the way he can automatically make me smile, fascinates me . When we make eye contact and it's accidental, because something funny happened at his area, and I, being the busybody, wanted to find out, I would start smiling and laughing before he starts . I admit right now, he has one of the most nicest smile that can turn my world bright . Finally, I noticed it and it took a few long minutes of thinking . Maybe when having crushes, you just find that the person is absolutely perfect . But I wonder why I still call him a jerk and an arrogant idiot . Strange . Sometimes, I want to get closer to him, sometimes, I want to ignore him . Within a split second, my feelings change and everything takes a big change . Weird , how ONE person can make such an impact in your life .
It's kinda impossible for him to repay the feelings back, but at least smiling back at me, already satisifies me . Afterall, we all got to be happy with the little things in life, because it already can make a big difference, like how someone can make such a difference in your life . I'm taking total nonsense here, so please don't bother me . Just am kinda tormented by the fact that I don't feel rejected in anyway . And that's supposed to be a good thing, since I felt rejection in the past few years already . It hurts, but it serves as a great experience for us . I wonder if being perfect would make me fully happy ?
Okay then, I'll stop here for now, I'm planning to watch the Naruto Episodes . So yeah, Sayonara and take care to all ! :D
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home