Tuesday, September 19, 2006

And I know it's Cool .

I doubt I'll be able to sleep again . These few days were just terrible for me . My eyelids felt very heavy, due to the amount of sleep I got which wasn't sufficient because I couldn't get myself to sleep and ended up sleeping after 2 hours . Tossing and turning really doesn't work at all . -.- Now that I know . Okay, yesterday's study group was pretty okay . Since it was the first session, most of us were at loss on what to do . I brought my Maths Assement, and most of the time was spend discussing it with Lee Fang and the rest . I'm glad that maybe somehow I can share a few words with him . At least, I did it and I sort of miss the feeling talking to him, even if I know he's a jerk .

Weird how I can like someone and still insult him to the depths of my heart . ^^; I don't hate him, I can say that, no matter how many insults and mean words I splat about him, I can not hate him . I prevent from using the word 'Never' because it has an opposite word and well, I just can't help it, that I can't hate him . So, this is how crushing works for me . -sigh- Okay, tomorrow is the 2nd Study group of the week and also, the class is taking a class photo, along with CCAs and we have to wear ties . Damn, the art of tying this complicated CHR tie, would take long to master . Now, I regret not being born a year earlier, because the batch earlier was forced to wear tie for a day and so they master the art of tying the tie swiftly . What great joy, right ? Okay, I don't really care about it, because I know worrying about it causes more trouble and obviously, I don't want to look for trouble .

ELDDS session was really funny today . We got back our SYF Scripts and the instructor selected the actors and we were having improvising exercise and even if it's kinda embarassing, I had a whale of a time laughing my ass off at the actions some of my CCA-mates did . I know it's kinda rude, so yeah, I apologise, I just feel really giggly during that few hours and trust me, if you're alone with me, you'll know that I can suddenly giggle for absolutely no reason at all . Freaky, much . Oh yeah, my close friends and his friends re-patched their friendship already, and they "cheated me" . This all happened yesterday, after school when we were having lunch and waiting till it was 1.30pm so that we can proceed to the classroom for Study Group . The whole event was pretty lame, considering I fell for it 50% since I'm worried for them . I can't believe I actually typed that . x_x; Some sentences are better off typing, while some are better off unseen . I know I hide lots of secrets during these few months and some, which I desperately try to forget .

Oh yes, have you guys recieved this SMS from a friend that saying that he/she is moving to another country, because he/she is elected as the next president ? I recieved it from Ken and I was shocked at the first part of the SMS, since it sounded pretty convincing . The content was pretty much, what someone who has last minute important and serious announcements would say . But yeah, I only put 2/4 of my heart on the SMS since it sounded pretty suspicious and as I scrolled down and see the word 'Elected', I just sighed and then close the handphone . I know I got a little shocked from it, but still the joke' s pretty lame . Being selected as one of the country/state's president ? Hahaa . I should already be honoured having such a VIP as my friend . Note the initials VIP . -wink-

Let's see, Mdm Sanishmah didn't come so we had 2 relief teachers for 2 hours and we were allowed to do whatever we wanted, so I drew and then after a while, got bored of it and then just chatted with random classmates . I had quite some fun talking to them, regardless of the gender and must I mention that Karim broke the chain for my green skateboard keychain on my pencilcase ? -.- But luckily, Calvin helped to fix it, so yeah, the best of the thanks . The skateboard keychain happens to be very special and important for me and there's no use blogging it's use and importance here . :)

Somehow, right now, I wish I can turn back time and re-do things that I failed to do . Muster up courage for events that I want to made possible last few years . Just gotta accept the present now and while it might be flawed, there are always diamonds shining and they're my family and friends . I'm really pleased to have met good friends and be in 1e4, even if it can be irritating at times, I realise that we're all equal and I believe we can promote together and stick with each other for another year . Been long since I seen my primary 6 classmates, I'm starting to miss them like hell, especially Mrs Hong, because she was sick that's why we couldn't see her during our visit on Teacher's Day . Hopefully, her class would pass the PSLE with flying colours and she'll be healthy . I sincerely want to see her ! Just thinking about this, reminds me of the memories of the last 2 years . I guess, those two years were my most enjoyable years . Challenging but fun at the same time ! :D

Okay then, I'll be watching Naruto and then heading to Slumberland . I need lots more hours to catch up on my sleep but I definitely have to watch Naruto first . So yeah, Sayonara and take care to all !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home