Wednesday, August 16, 2006

You are my wings to fly .

The debate didn't went out well . We lost to Zheng Hua by half mark thanks to the judge who is depised by most of the Christ Church Debaters . Just because of the way we handle POI and Rebuttals , we lost . And he still dare say we are the more agressive and polite team ? Well,come on, if he were to say that, then continue with the sentence . "Then you guys should be the rightful winner ." - sounds like a much better sentence.

I'm already pissed off knowing the last minute changes of the speakers' position . So I ended up being the 3rd speaker again when I'm told the second time that I'm suppose to be the 2nd speaker . Just for a reply speech with a speaker that seems ok-ok to me ? Oh hum . I feel really regretful for accepting the swapping of positions . I will promise you guys who support us, at least a victory during the semi-finals . I know I don't excel in debating, but I want to give it my best shot and win for the sake of my team . ( For payment for the stupid thing I did during the debate )

Today was considered maybe a little better . I got to bond with him more and that make me avoid the fact that I'm still liking a part of him . Because one of my classmates were absent, I sat at her place during Science Lesson and the four of us, Him, Hakim, Amarpreet and I were busy chatting away and in between, I did talked to him . :D Another thing, I didn't bring the Chinese Newspaper for Chinese Lesson and because of that, I had to stay back to copy a certain article fromthe newspaper twice . So yeah, he was one of the people and I managed to lend the newspaper from Hui Juan and then when I placed it on the table, Nicholas, him started surrounding the poor newspaper . And after a few minutes, we were all busy writting, copying, cursing, whining and just releasing our new-formed anger . It was difficult to copy since there were three of us and things got a little worser when Yoke Kay came . So there were four people .

Luckily, Yoke Kay found a newspaper and so she left the "group" . Then followed by him, because he saw one of my classmates had it and he shared with him . So who's left was Nicholas and me . We shared it and managed to copy with much ease . But after a few long minutes, Nicholas also got his own newspaper and in the end, I had the newspaper to myself . The good thing about this is because I'm able to write fast and I completed fast enough . Thanks to Amarpreet, Sherry and friends for waiting . :) Sorry I took quite some time, because I needed to do the corrections too .

After leaving the classroom, I went down to the canteen to eat something since I was staring and afterwards, Emelia, my sister, Amarpreet and I left to Causeway using a bus . We reached there and Emelia went home, while Amarpreet, my sister and I went to Causeway . We then found out that Amar couldn't take photos with us and so instead of taking photos , Sam and me went to explore the shopping mall . First, we went to buy bubble tea, then proceed to the toilet, then Kiddy Palace, since we needed to buy our beloved cousin,Siyan 's birthday present . Then, we went to More than Words to shop for more presents .Our last stop was at Popular, where we found a nice thing to buy and we had a discount ! :) After an hour or so of shopping, we were tired and went to sit at the fountain area .

Sam was starving then because she had nothing and so we decided to eat at Pastamania where Sam ordered Garlic Bread,Drink,Soup of the Day and her Pasta . I just ate 2 Garlic Bread, finished most of the soup,ate a few strands of pasta and drank some of the drink . And I already felt so bloated , so we decided to head back since there was nothing we could do . The bus arrived fast and we reached home fast enough . We were tired and we slacked for a while before I head to the showers . Up till now, I haven't had my dinner and my whole body is aching, due to the load of the heavy books on my hands and shoulders . Argh . I definitely regret not booking a locker in the beginning of the year . :(

I already know the next debate's motion and it isn't a least bit easy . Maybe this time, the team would be stressing our poor heads out over this motion . Maybe, having lots of supporters is a very good thing . Because I remembered, seeing the sea of red when the Zheng Hua supproters came in . No offence or anything, but the whole debate has prooven to me that they're really rude . I'm not trying to make up any false statment here , I believe strongly that this statment I said is true, without a doubt .

Common tests are coming and I'm not a least bit prepared . I'm really afraid . I don't want to drop in terms of academic . Sigh . I want to be at least considered good . I might be blogging at the class' blog later . My hands are aching and well, infact my whole body's crying for help and I desperately need a massage and spa . :( Swimming might help too but I would rather have a nice sleep for more than 4hrs .

Ok then , I'll stop here for now . Take care all of you . :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home