Wishing I can forever be yours .
The lessons today was ok. We didn't have chapel since the period was replaced by the form teacher's period. Maths lesson wasn't that hard. It's surprising how I can enjoy Maths Lesson now because I'm able to understand every bit of the lesson. So yeah,hours pass and it was after school. Unfortunately,the debaters (my three seniors,sister and I) are still locked beyond the school gates because we have to stay back to finish the debate speeches. We managed to fix the speeches and swapped positions. Meaning I'll be the 3rd speaker,who is the one offically handling the rebuttals. Hopefully,I won't be too nervous and I'll be able to make it. I've got this really confident feeling that we MIGHT be able to win.
Oh yes,an experience with him today. I thought we would never really speak a word with each other,except in the morning when I asked him about his water bottle. Well he has to pass one of my seniors,Iris,the JJ album and he had no choice but to pass it to me since I'm meeting her for debate matters. So the Sworn Brothers were walking up and then he was digging in his bag and saying,"Hey,can pass the CD to I-I..I.." and Benard cut him off by teasing us,"I Love You." and my crush repeated his request and Benard repeated the teasing,until I cut the both of them by saying my senior's name and grabbed the album. And he kept saying,"Ok,bye bye." and it sounded really funny because he looked embarassed. I wanted to laugh but I controlled myself and nodded my head. Afterwards,when I was browsing the album,I wanted to borrow it,so when we were having a break,I called Ricky to help me ask my crush if it was okay to borrow me the CD. I can't believe,I sounded so smooth and I didn't feel my heart thumping and I was sure that I wasn't feeling butterflies in my stomach.
Maybe I'm really certain about giving up on him. :D Three cheers for me. For such a sensitive and emotional girl to manage to do this,I'm really impressed of myself. I'm intending to learn how to ride a 2 wheel bicycle during the upcoming holidays and learn to do lots of other things. I really regret not learning so much in the past. The bad news is that I'm having my Home Econs practical test on Tuesday and I'm making Mini Muffins. Hopefully,I'll be able to be independent for once. Hahah. I'm really sorry to the Sworn Brothers for not being able to go to Ricky's place to watch you guys sleepover. Hope you guys have fun in the beach. :D
I realise it's been really long since I last blogged at my class blog. I shall do it straight after I finish blogging in my own blog. Oh yes,after the debate training,we took the bus to the interchange with my form teacher and Iris,Rupa,my sister (Sam) split up first. I followed Sam top up her ez-link and then headed to a shop where Sam and me purchased a pair of lovely magnetic ear-rings. Seriously,it's better than getting a new piercing,ain't it ? :D I'm starting to have a whole collection of magnetic ear-rings. Hahaha.
I'm sorry to Miss Ang Hui Juan ,that I wasn't online. Must be having debate training/ busy with debate matters. I doubt I'm really ready and if we're going to win this,we're going to semi-finals and wearing the cool-looking coats. Hahaha. I feel alot better today and there are lots of people in mind I would like to say Arigato to but I'm just really tired to type it down. You guys should know who you are. :P
Okay then,thanks to everyone who tagged. Sayonara. :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home