Thursday, August 03, 2006

Loving you Isn't Enough

Today wasn't much of a good day. My whole class got scolded after assembly for mis-behaving during science class and my form teacher scolded him Arrogant. I got a little hurt and angry,but I cooled down. Looking at him,can just make memories fill my mind and it makes me feel like crying and screaming. He's really showing traits of ignorance. It's really heart-breaking but still I managed to bond with him more during Science and History lessons,since I swapped seats just to sit with them and have some fun.

I'm kinda pleased that we're in the same group for some History assignment but still,it hurts alot,seeing him. Anyway,in the midst of discussing with my group members during History class,one of my male classmates called for me and told me that his close friend(who happens to be one of the guys that I'm a little fond of in the beginning of the year) had liked me for a very long time. Initially,I refused to believe it and I asked for my partner's opinon. She said that it was quite possible and I asked that male classmate again and his answer was smiling and saying,"No lah!" It kinda confused me,but I shouldn't believe it. I don't have full proof afterall.

Okay,ELDDS session was plainly on Debating. We had this mini mock debate,we gathered lots of points but it was confusing and fun at the same time. :D I'm glad that this debate had made me bonded with my seniors more. After ELDDS session,my seniors,sister and I walked to Causeway and Sam and I stopped by Comics Connection to check out the comics and posters. We managed to get our hands on the latest issue of W.I.T.C.H. and also a poster of Naruto. That reminds me,Sam and I have been catching up with Naruto ! We watched about 3 or more episodes in a few days times and we're still suffering from Sleep Deprivation. My Short Term Memory Loss is getting worser and it must have been on my lack of sleep. A good thing that tomorrow's Friday,if there isn't any debate meetings,I want to rush back home to shower and catch up on some sleep. My eyeslids are damn heavy.

I guess I changed most of my feelings towards my crush. 40% of me now thinks of him as as a classmate and friend. Maybe communicating and treating each other like friends really help in the process of getting over him. Hopefully,by the end of this month,I'll get over him 100%. Oh yes,I would like to make clear this statment. So yeah,don't think I'm tricked by bitches who hate me for no good reason.

If you want to put up an act on liking me and treating me as a close friend and breaking my bonds with some friends,you'll be a fool to think I'm that obstinate. This girl,blogging here,isn't at all that smart,but I have to admit it,your acting skills are pretty bad. I have friends who tell me about what happens,okay? I'm really pissed off by this girl who doesn't really like me but acts like I'm her sister and close friend. If you don't like me,then just tell me. I'm sure I have got absolutely no problem with that. :) I rather lose a friend than have a friend who is only putting up an act.

He really hasn't changed yet. That statment just suddenly enters my mind and I felt like blogging it out. He's still looking at some girls that walks outside the class and well,I feel really jealous seeing the girl he's ga-ga over. So is it that good to be born naturally pretty/beautiful/cute ? It's really unfair - that's my thinking. I'm not going against these beautiful creatures,I'm just stating how I feel. I'm glowing green with jealous/envy here and by reading this paragraph,you'll surely know what I mean. The point is,even if some girls have inner beauty,99% of the guys won't probably look that deep till he finds that. It's disappointing and at the same time,hurting.

I don't really want to tell anyone about how I feel. Again,I don't want people to be so concern over me. I'm alright. I don't want to depend on you guys and neither do I want to ruin your moods. I really want the debates to be over. I'm exhausted after staying back for long hours and plenty of days to watch debates or for meetings. I feel like collasping and drifting off to Slumberland but I still have chores waiting for me.

Okay then,I'll stop blogging for now ! Sayonara and thanks for reading this entry. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home