Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Let Me be Your Dreams .

The only drug I'm addicted now is - Manga . Been reading Chrno Crusade and I'm really hooked to the Manga, thanks to Tessmin for borrowing me the books . Fruits Basket #20 was out today and so after the deabte, and when we reached Woodlands Interchange, Tessmin and I raced to a nearby trading shop to see if they have the latest issue but to our disappointment, they weren't selling so we rushed in the shopping center and raced to Comics Connection where we got our precious volume . Be warned, this is what Manga Lovers do . :D

The debate against Admiratly Sec didn't went well,we lost by 2 marks and we did improved from our last debate. I heard from Rupa that she see the reserve of the Opposition SMSing the debaters about some matters and she was trying to give hand signals and telling their faults . So much for teamwork . I got a little nervous for some random reason which I would just reason out in one statment . My primary six crush is currently studying in ADSS . I had thoughts about him coming to support his school but I wiped it off since it was impossible . I remembered having a dream about him . All secondary schools in Singapore were invited for an event and there was this reunion for all Secondary one of 2006 and they were called to divide themselves among their schools and were further divided into their classes of 2005 . There,I see him and I wanted to mouth a "Hi" but my mouth was numb, he just give back a stare and I could sense something different about him that switches my mood to a thinking mood .

What happened later in the dream was a total mystery but I'm just glad I got to see him after 8 months plus . I admit it, even if I have the class photo, I only see him in the photo and not in real life . I've got this tempation to shout to the whole Singapore his name and stubbornly hopes he responds and appears . That's what called impossible, right ? Nevermind . I kind of give up hope of everything that's labelled "Impossible" . I wrote a letter to my crush the night before yesterday and I told Ricky to pass to him and in the end, my crush put the letter in his pocket and totally forget the existence of the letter and just went to shower without taking out the letter . What a careless act . I just wasted a few LONG minutes letting the letter be soaked with water ? Next time, I'll make sure I don't waste time doing this minor things . -.- It really makes me pissed off knowing that he doesn't know the hidden truth yet . There's this girl who likes him and I hope he doesn't break her heart again . At least, the girl be happy and not unhappy, because I don't want to see anyone suffering before my eyes anymore .

Actually, I'm not sure if he's just making up an excuse because he re-acts kind of differently . I noticed everytime when Ricky comes to greet my friends and I and he's there, he'll pretend he's looking at something else, as though as he's distracted or bothered by something . Just today, when we were having debate discussion before heading to Grassroots Club for the real thing, he walked pass, I caught sight of him and he too caught sight of me and he was making some sort of square signal . The only thing that ringed to me was the album that my senior borrowed from me and well, now I'm having it . I thought of passing it to him afterwards, but he seemed to have "magically" disappear . What sort of magic has he used ?

Common starts have already started . English and Literature went fine, Chinese too but History was a little bit of a problem - especially the last page . When studying History, nothing can go up to my head and I'm lucky that I still know how to asnwer the questions infront . Now, I know I want Geography back . :( Oh well , I' ve been missing out on Home Econs lessons alot because of the debate and I have yet to do the practical . At least, things are going to be less stressful but there's still drama to be bothered about . Hopefully, It won't be a disaster . I had enough of seeing disasters .

Swimming on Monday was okay . I didn't managed to get promoted but at least I had fun . A few lessons and then Swimming would be over . It brings sadness and happiness at the same time . But I'll be glad that I won't have to walk bare-footed to the girl's toilet since there'll be times I step on something wrong and by wrong, I need not define it any further because some of you might feel it too if I were to say it .

Okay then, I shall stop blogging for now . Take care you guys and sayonara !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home