You're always there for a bad purpose.
On Monday,my family went out to have lunch at Marina Square,we ate at a fancy chinese restaurant. I had a big bowl of Ramen and I felt much bloated after digesting it. :P Heh. At least I got to eat Ramen,I've been craving that ever since I saw Naruto eat it so happily in the episodes. There were lots of clothes shop there,I did tried on a few pieces of clothing,but ended up not buying anything,since all of them looked weird on me. We bought back KFC for dinner and then set off. I slept throughout the car-ride and well I thought of alot of things. So many things have happened. My siblings and I have been having squabbles,my mother gets irritated and nowadays,she's not in a good mood,so things can be that bad. I hope nothing gets worser.
I don't feel like blogging anything about him today. The sight of him not attending school today already made me feel pretty sad (and that prooves that I'm still not over him yet) which is really ridiculous. My mind is already over him but my heart still holds on. School was pretty alright today. I did feel a little weird,without him and my close friend being in my school. One of my classmates also left the class,so the atmosphere of the class became more serene and it kinda disturbed me. The only special events that happened today are the News South Whales Maths Exam,which all Secondary 1 / 2 Express classes had to take. The questions were of all a range,some from easy,medium and hard. I managed to finish the paper in time. The next so called special event is Home Econs. I tried my hand on making an Egg Sandwich today. It was pretty much of a rush,since the teacher focused about 1hr 30 mins on the Textbook,we didn't have time to finish the workbook and we had to rushed through the practical.
The whole procedure was pretty easy to understand and the egg sandwich I made taste surprisingly good,even though the eggs aren't really that boiled. At least,I have tried doing something new today. Chinese period was the most shortest period today,since the News South Whales exam took up alot of the time and so the second period was delayed and cut short. The chinese teacher only managed to let two students do their Presentation. It's a good thing I already had my presentation done and it was considered okay. I thought I sounded monontone,I guess I didn't really feel that well (emotionally) that day and I had to repeat twice because of some students who are unable to hear so clearly. -.-; Debate training - I'm not sure if I'm ready for the NorthZone Debates. I'm pretty nervous and I see some short Debates on the telly and I feel inferior.
This month can be quite a hectic month. Also the camp month. The camp teacher in charge has already give us the Equiment List and also the briefing,so I guess the whole thing won't be that bad. I'm actually looking forward to Kayaking and Campfire. :) Hopefully,we won't have to pair with the opposite gender during the Kayaking. Mr. Wind,please don't betray us.
I feel like changing the layout. I'm getting really sick of this layout and did I mention,how active my class' blog is ? Just a few hours of not posting and there are already so many posts ! :D I guess that's how active my class is. Heh. I feel good while reading and viewing through the entries typed down by my classmates. Eme is going for CHR Idol,I'm going to root for her till the way. :D All the best,I'm sure you'll do great. CHR Idol reminds me of Evergreen Idol,primary school used to held it every Children's day or special occasion,the judges will be the parents' helper and then the participants will be well-dressed. The last time we had that was during National Day,when almost the whole school was wearing that Red NDP shirt,except for a few of us. That includes me,Eme,Sam and a few others (which I forgotten).
It's weird but I don't feel like a thirteen year old. I feel so much younger. I guess the time spent and the memories shared during primary school affects us alot. Most of my ex-classmates are enjoying Secondary school life,well,for me,I think Secondary school life is a big jump. There'll definitely be a whole lot more trouble and work stress,I did experience more trouble (which is definitey unexpected). Oh well. I guess that's what Secondary School is gonna be like. I'm curious to know whether I'll be going to a JC or Polytenic in the future. Sometimes,I just feel like taking a step into the future to see these things. :P Who knows,maybe I can be a professional doctor or just another housewife wandering around the streets. Infact,anyone can be that.
Alright,I'll stop blogging for now. I need to pack my bag and get the things ready. Thanks to those who wished me Happy Birthday and also the presents. I'll forever cherish them. Lots of things have happened - as I said and I do hope things will take a turn for the better. Sayonara for now then. :D
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home