Tell me exactly how you feel.
He's acting weird. Well,I guess that's the only word I can use to describe his actions. He came quite early in the morning. We start school at 9.30 and usually he'll be coming later than the others but he managed to reach the classroom with the others and he immediately sat down and frowned. One of my close friends (and also his close friend) was talking to him and he didn't really answered. He was really ignorant but to his other friends,he still answered. Only when the bell ring and we were about to leave the class,when I was talking to my close friend,my crush butted in asking about the goggles. I realised he spike his hair with water and it looks kinda cute. :D Heh and well the conversation between my close friend and him (about goggles) was pretty hilarious and I was left there laughing at the "sidelines" .
We had Assembly instead of Maths Lesson at the newly Air-Conditioned Hall. It was really relaxing and I enjoyed it. However,that particular classmate of mine who told me about the whole event between my crush and the questions told me clearly what really happened. One of my crush's friends did asked my crush if he liked me and my crush just simply didn't answer,not getting an answer,that friend proceeded to that classmate and asked her. She,being a close friend of mine and also having seen most of the experiences we had together,nodded her head and when she gave the answer,all eyes were on my crush,he looked up looking embarassed and his answer was ,"Ermm..uh.." . I have to admit,he's really cute when he's embarassed. It kinda reminds me of the time we "fight" verbally because one of his friends threw his pencilcase and it landed "SMACK" on the side of my head. It's really funny and he was giving a smile that I can just giggle to. :D Heh.
It's a good thing that we don't have homework today,if not I'll be totally beat. Oh yes,after school today,YJ,Sam,Eme and me headed to Causeway Point to have lunch and then to the library where we chit-chat. Halfway through,Sam and YJ wanted to go to Popular at Causeway,leaving Eme and me alone to chat. We had a whale of a time chatting,from the topic Boys to Kisses and so many more random stuff. We asked each other really difficult-to-answer questions and we were laughing from the start to the end. I'm happy and glad that I managed to make Eme feel better. :D I hope I can do this more often to friends and people who are feeling awfully depressed.
Chinese Spelling didn't really went well for me today. I felt a few blanks,because of short term memory loss,I couldn't remember how to write the words. Hopefully,I still won't get that LOW. It's a weird thing that I don't have my chinese spelling book with me,I have handed it to the teacher. Hrm,I guess I'll have to check it afterwards then. Ah,Twister Fries. It reminds me of something. Only YJ,Sam,Hui Juan,me and Fang Fang will know the deal with Twister Fries. Hahaha. Believe me,after you hear it,you'll laughing your ass off.
Okay then,I guess I'll stop blogging for now. I'll have to quench my thirst and also pack my bag. I decided to sleep earlier today since I'm really feeling damn tired. -yawns- Sayonara then. :D
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home