Saturday, July 22, 2006

Kill me with a kiss.

-drumrolls- I've been tagged by Elaine to a short survey. So at the end of this blog entry,I shall do it. :D My Saturday Morning was alright. Sorry to Ricky,Benard and some others for not being able to swim with you guys. I feel ultra-bad. :( Hopefully,you guys will have fun and I'm expecting to see all of you in a darker shade on Monday ! :D Hahaha.

There are lots of homework to be done. A 300 word Chinese Essay,HE Project and History Assigment + ELDDS Drama Play + NorthZone Debate. Arggghhh. I'm going NUTS ! :( The weekends won't really be fun. There are lots of work to be done. Yesterday,debate's meeting was the only bright thing that happened. I'm still thinking about him and I'm just going to end up knocking my head on the wall,hoping that suddenly it hits the part where there are memories of him and I so suddenly totally forget about him. Hrm,that's plain bullshit. So that's what we call the impossible. I really want to feel his love for one more time,but we don't talk and we pretend not to know each other.

Whenever we make eye contact,we would just continue looking at each other for one second and then continue with our own works. I'm not worth his staring or anything,so I should make the first move to stop looking at him. Afterall,I'm not pretty enough. His eyes will definitely burn when looking at me,right? Bleah. Physical and inner beauty,there's a difference between them. As what Denise Keller says in the Seventeen magazine,Physical beauty has an expiry date while inner beauty lasts forever . Everyone has inner beauty,even the most ugliest guy/girl in this world.

I'm like blogging much crap here so forgive me. I'm kind cranky right now. Oh yes,did I mention that when I reached Causeway yesterday for the "meeting",I saw my ex-chinese classmate partner walking out and he looked really different. He wore black make-up around his eyes,spiked his hair and wore a white t-shirt and black 3/4 pants,he grew taller too,I guess. His friend beside him took recognition of me and smiled and went to tell him,I guess ? But when I saw him,He didn't really see me,I was planning to pat on his shoulder and greet him,but I just didn't want to embarass him. :P

Pearlyn was chatting with me on MSN just now and she asked me,why didn't I go ahead and like a guy best friend of mine (whose name I already mentioned before). My answers are simple - 1. It's mainly because when you and that best friend return back each others' feeling,it won't feel right - means that you'll only feel the liking of a best friend and not a crush, 2. It will definitely destroy our friendship, 3. I'm just not ready for all these stuff yet. I haven't really gotten over him .

Even if I know having a guy best friend and crushing on him,will make you feel more loved - since he's your best friend and he's sure to shower you with lots of love and attention. But if he only treats you as a friend,that defeats the purpose. He's only showering all these love and attention because you're his best friend . I know of many love stories that involves a girl and a guy who are best friends,who fall in love with each other and they live happily ever after. But these are just stories. What we're in now,is a story,with the word Reality imprinted infront of it. So yeah,I've learnt to face reality and really realise that fairytales don't happen in real life.

I'm kinda in the mood to cry,but I promised myself not to cry over trival matters already. Afterall,he already thinks that I'm over him,so I should be. I wouldn't want to disrupt his crushing session on that girl. I'm not going to hold any grudges against that girl,instead,I just want to wish my crush the best of luck then. I already written in the letter,"I'll always be there for you" and I won't break that promise. That's not much to blog about already,so now's the time you all have been waiting for. The survey ! -drumrolls-

Instructions: State 8 different points of your ideal lover. Mention gender. Tag eight others to do so.

Gender: Male

1. Surprising.
2. Understanding.
3. Quiet.
4. Has tan skin.
5. Spiky hair dude. :D
6. Has a sense of humour.
7. Sweet.
8. Willing to take risks just for our love.

& the specical people I tag are : Sam. Emelia. Glenda. Violet. Valerie. Beverley. Alicia. Eunice.

I'll go and tag at all of you guys' tagboards to let you know of this survey. So yeah,I'll stop blogging for now. Take care and sayonara for now then ! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home