Forever wasn't what it used to Be
That time when he told me that he didn't really like my crush that much as a friend because my crush takes advantage of him and so on. So it's weird. I didn't really asked much since I didn't want to irritate,but seriously,I'm thankful. Also,my close friend told me that my crush felt really stupid doing all this and he said he was sorry to a friend of his for always beating him and also to me,because of his rude behaviour - for not appreciating the gift. I felt something stabbing my heart at that moment. So,maybe,all this time,he was guilty. Maybe.
But then after knowing about this,I felt a lot better. Even if I still felt hurt over the times when he gave me the cold shoulder and stuff. Well,I finally woke up from this dream,that I won't get everything I want and sometimes,you need to get hurt in order to understand. Hopefully,on Monday,I won't be getting much of the colder shoulder. That reminds me,I'm going for the Mayor's Shield debate (NorthZone) and it's surprising that I'm not a little bit nervous. I practised infront of the mirror just now and I guess I improved. I don't know if I sound convincing. Maybe I'll just try saying out infront of my friends ? Hahaha.
Anyway,I'm glad that I stayed in touch with one of my Primary 3 classmate who used to call me for Abacus answers. :P He was chatting with me this afternoon and we talked about lots of random stuff. Yes,I found out who he is fond of,but I'm definitely not going to blog it out,afterall,I already promised him,my lips are sealed. -winks- I heard from Kai (Yuan) that my primary 6 crush looked more nerdy - with larger frame spectacles and I laughed really hard. My stomach was really aching and I couldn't control my laughter. Picturing him,looking more fatter and more nerdier. Isn't that suppose to be funnier ? xD
I spent the afternoon,doing quiz in Quizilla,doing a Personality Disorder quiz and an IQ test. I think that Draco in Harry Potter looks cute. -grins- I was viewing through some Harry Potter quiz and yeah I remembered how I keep saying he's cute and stuff. I really wanted to be in the Slytherin house because a) the house colors (Green and Silver) , b) Draco's there ,I know it's kinda lame but I rather have Draco than Harry. :D Harry-fangirls/fanboys/fan-animals,please again,don't feel insulted if I have happen to make you guys feel that Harry is not a pretty boy.
Let's see, I don't really go ga-ga over most of the Male Celebrities,I rather go for Korean Actors. Even if 99.5% of them usually go for Plastic Surgeries,most of them are really seriously cute/good-looking. I really want to go visit Korea or Japan ,the stuff they have there are more advanced than Singapore's and also I simply love the both counties. Please,I do love Singapore too. And yes,Singapore's birthday is coming right up ! Yay-ness. :D So those of you who have money to spare,go to community centers and buy the Singapore Flag,hang it proudly outside your house ! (Okay,I'm just doing advertising. There was this performance/thingy downstairs and they were saying that. So yeah,I'm like helping them to promote the sales of the Singapore Flag). -.-
It's been a long time since I played Badminton ,Basketball,Volleyball & Captain's Ball . I know I'm not very good in Sports,but I miss playing them. Afterall,sucess is all about making mistakes and learning from them. ;) Oh yes,everyone in my class recieved hi-lighters yesterday for 3rd place in number of students dressed in Ethnic Costumes. Would like to take this opportunity to thank Hakim for borrowing me his sister's costume. :D Rong Ying exchanged her green hi-lighters with my blue one. Another green item to my collection of GREEN stuff. It's weird how much I love the color Green since last year. x_x;
Okay,the more I blog,more nonsense starts surfacing. I have to drink plenty of water,I'm already suffering from a slight sore throat and there's going to be Debate on Monday ! The lucky thing is that they have a microphone,or stretching my voice won't do me any justice.
So yes,Good night to all and sweet dreams. :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home