Thursday, June 15, 2006

I've been Blind to not see Through You

On Monday,i left home at 11.45am and came back at 8pm+ . Hahaha. :D I had lots of fun. First,it was the X-Souls Hangout. Sandy looked really cute and we all headed to the Civic Center to drop out the books and had a hearty breakfast at MCDS. I gotten the wrong order but still,I wasn't really that pissed off. Sam,Sandy,Eme and I were questioned by some pupils of Nanyang Polytenic on our favourite Radio Stations. It's weird to start a day. Ohwell. Afterwards,when we realised that we only left a few minutes till the movie starts,we rushed to Causeway Point to purchase the tickets for She's The Man. The movie is totally hilarious and also worth my money.

After watching the movie,we went to Pastamania and share a pizza. We did have laughs and we bumped into a few Primary School mates. The pizza was kinda small but still we ate it. We then went to Chameleon to shop for some accesories. I got myself an Anklet and a few clips (since I accidentally broke some) . And when we were totally bored and at lost of what to do,we rushed to the Neoprint Shop to snap some beautiful and wonderful pictures. The outcome of the pictures were better than last time and we went to cut it at the Library. Everything was fun and Sandy and Eme left at 5.40,while Sam and I waited for our tution teacher. She said she wanted to treat us to Ice-Cream since our birthday is coming soon. :)

The wait wasn't long and we all headed to Swensens and ordered three Chocolate ice-cream and had a long chat. We talked about random stuff,from a random indian name,to boys,schools and studies. It was a totally enjoyable experience. We headed to the Neoprint Shop to snap some pictures to contain the memories later. We weren't really satisfied with the first one so we took two sets which had a great improvment when compared. And finally we set-off,ater heading the Comics Connection,and to my disappointment,I couldn't find the Naruto comic volune i wanted and also no Fruits Basket.

These few days,I've been watching LOTS of Naruto Episodes from YouTube. I have got to admit,I'm really loving it. :D Sasuke looks really cool and Sakura and him make a really great couple. I'm at Episode 27 currently and am going to watch somemore tomorrow or later. Seriously,I didn't expect Naruto to have any romance since guys like it. Ohwell. They must have like it because the way the Ninjas and Jounins fight are super duper awesome ! The way they start a seal,the hand signs are really impressive. I guess that's Japanese Action - and I will say I'm loving it (once again) . Somehow, Sakura x Sasuke pairing reminds me of Mariah x Ray pairing in Beyblade.

The similiarites - Mariah and Sakura both have pink hair. Ray and Sasuke both have black hair and the same personality (somehow) and lastly,the girls like the guys alot. Hahahaa. I have only left with 2 English Newspaper Cutting to do and I have to seriously get a swimsuit. One with sleeves and reach to the knees please - and make it white or green. I can be that fussy when picking clothes. I hope in the near future,I am able to shop for my own clothes. Causeway Point sure have lots of nice clothes shop,including the pants at Esprit. While waiting,I'll try to concertrate more on my studies.

My birthday is coming soon - 15 days from it (infact) . And I have a reason to not look forward to it. I'm growing older and the place where I'm growing older is somewhere which i strongly dislike. Maybe i'm just not used to the enviroment or the way Secondary school life is yet. I really want to take a step back,knowing that this year would never be the same as the year before. I don't really care about the presents,even if they play an important role. Maybe I haven't really told anyone this ultimate wish but I really REALLY want to take a step back - to Primary school. I doubt if i transfer school,things would be that pleasant. I would maybe cause some of my close friends to feel empty. Sigh. Why must we grow up ? I used to want to grow up when i was young and didn't have much freedom,but now I regret saying those words.

I'll say this again - Lots of things have happened through this 6 months. I miss lots of people and sometimes I feel like breaking stuff. But i need no comfort,no encouraging and no one to cry with me. Just smile. That's the best solution ever. After realising that I hurt someone bad enough,I started thinking that from today onwards,no matter how much I'm suffering inside,I'll still smile. Smile to encourage people and smile to brighten up things - even if it's a fake smile.

Let time ease my pain then. I shouldn't blog any further. I might want to try venting my frustration on the last bits of my homework. I seriously want to watch a movie with all my close pals to celebrate my birthday and also on the exact day - celebrate it with my family. I don't really wish to have a party,but it's up to me to decide it.

Sayonara.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home