Thursday, June 08, 2006

Guess Forever Wasn't what it Used to Be

I recommend you guys to watch Korean Dramas,it's so addictive. :D I now realise that Korean guys are really hot stuff and so are Korean Girls. Hahaha. My mum bought lots of Korean Drama VCDS just now and i garauntee I will be going all HIGH. Rachel introduced me some Korean songs from YouTube and it's really nice. Thanks a bunch,babe !

Okay,i woke up extremely late today. I refuse to tell you guys what time I woke up but then it's really late. I had a dream about Primary School having a festival and everyone from Singapore can come. So I came,and i invited my close friends in Seconday School to come. We were lining up and my Primary 6 form teacher saw us and started talking with us. It was really nice until I saw my primary school crush,(let's nickname him Lucas). Lucas was there standing at the back with his new friends. The guys in my ex-class started greeting him and teasing him to sit next to me. Since there was an empty place and I felt my heart beating faster. His answer to his frineds was,"Don't want la....er.." I felt a little bit hurt and there was a blank space infront and since I invited some of my close friends in Secondary School,i invited my current crush and his gang and I sat beside them. I felt really hurt and Lucas started ignoring me. I just went along with my current crush and his gang.

I didn't want the past to repeat itself,I didn't wanted to fall for Lucas again. Because if it happened,everything will be so scary and there will be a turn in the present. So I kept my distance from him and I realised it wasn't working,I got more frustrated and I looked at him from afar and sighed. He didn't really return the stare,but I sensed he knew I was staring. So yeah,I didn't say or do anything,because I didn't really have the courage to say anything since we had been teased about our relationship in the past and so It was sorta embarassing. Time flies and then the whole festival is over. I sent my crush and his gang back home and while I was walking home,I caught up with him. When he saw me,he immediately just shot me a slight smile and then disappeared (because he went on board a bus).

I'm grateful that I'm able to see him in my dreams. :D It's a whole lot better than bumping him in reality. Even if that's merely possible,I would want that to happen. So that I can at least make him know that I still remember and think highly of him. Hopefully,on Teachers' Day,he'll come and visit the school. I hate to admit,but Yes I miss him alot. I have no way to contact him,so I'm praying hard to at least catch a glance of him. At least my prayer in the past has been answered and I'm really elated. Even if the dream has lots of bad things,I'm still happy to know that at least he still remembers me and the memories we share.

It's 9 June and soon it'll be the end of the year. Another year passed and I'm wondering who will be leaving 1/4. I really pray my crush isn't leaving. I remember having a dream of either me or him dropping out of the Express Stream. That will definitely not be true ! I'll hope for the best. Because,as long as we're alive,hope exists. :) Yes,you can catch Sam's blog for the pictures of the movie I watched yesterday. Really funny. I'm impressed by how I can be so quickly addicted to Korean Dramas.

I'm going to have a rest day today. My hands are aching and my head is painful. Oh yes,I came out with a hairstyle I'll tie to school. :D It's more neater ! Hahaha. Hopefully,it is permitted by my mother. I really hope things will go smoothly for the VP matter. I really hope that I won't be called in the middle of a lesson to settle this. x_x; It'll be hard to explain.

Forgive me for my sins. Alright,I shall stop blogging for now. I'll indulge myself with drinks tonight with my sister and mother and LOTS of Korean Drama ! Later dudes and dudettes. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home