Friday, May 12, 2006

You always appear in my Dreams and Thoughts

First off,on this very special day,i would love to wish my BEST FRIEND FOR eternity,Eme and my beloved brother a really HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! :D One year older,one year wiser & One year more GOOD-looking. Hahaha. x) I attended Eme's birthday party today with Sam,YJ and we had quite a fun time. The food was delicious and i'm so bloated. :(

Instead of slacking in Eme's room,we headed to CWP and planned on watching Aquamarine but then i guess it was out from the theatres ? I'm so sorry,YJ! You must really want to watch a movie. I do hope we will have another chance to enjoy another better movie. :) I'll pray for that very chance. Anyway,afterwards we parted off,Eme and me went to X-Craft and Eme bought me this spectactles. Thanks and also a bag which i consider as my early birthday present. -hugs- I feel like hugging you to death. But that wouldn't do justice,won't it? Hahaha.

I saw my ex-crush when i was sitting down and talking with Eme. He wore such simple clothing. I didn't really expect him to wear like that,it kinda surprise me and well i still feel a little uneasy with him,but i'm sure that my liking for him has completely fade away. It was just a small crush that has no hope. I'm real happy. Actually,i called my god-brother to ask if he wanted to come to Eme's birthday party,along with his two good friends (which were my crush and a friend). I sensed that they didn't wanted to go,well my crush didn't wanted to come because the another friend didn't wanted and so the three dudes didn't come. It kinda disappoint me but then i still carry that smile,because who knows? This smile might do lots of help to someone who is in need of motivation/inspiration or encouragment?

The holidays are going to end soon. My mother plans on buying a cheap webcam. :D Yay! A piece of good news ! I wanted a webcam so badly but then it would be probably a little bad,because i might be really shy. :P Oh well,today has been quite a tiring day. I kept singing with Eme to the tracks of Avril Lavigne and Kelly Clarkson. Aww,crud. My voice needs a break,i can't master singing in such a high-pitch,so yeah i'm gonna practise really damn hard. I really want to sing that well.

I must be addicted to Meteor Garden DVD series. My mother and I watched it almost everyday and we laugh,it's so nice ! So long since we last watched it. :D Kinda amaze me how i made fun of this kind of romantic crap in the past. I must be very childish then. I still have toys surrounding my room,so yeah,i'm still a child inside. ;) Who isn't?

My god-brother is planning to watch Recarnation (a horror movie that isn't out yet? ) at Orchard. :O I want to join in ! It's been a long time since I watched horor movie,i just hope nothing embarassing happened. The last time i watched a horror movie,i ended hugging and clinging onto someone and i kept hiding my head. xD It sounds really weird,but i guess i want to overcome this fear. Afterall,who knows. Maybe in the future,i might be invited to watch several horor movie,but then it would be embarassing to answer that i'm afraid ! Oh well. I must never give up ! I'm really excited. Oh yeah,Eme lent me Volume 1 and 2 of the Fruits Basket DVD,it's in Chinese but there are English subtitles. I'm real happy. Like real ! :D

I'm gonna watch them and then watch Meteor Garden with my mum again ! My family just rocks lah,I LOVE THEM TO bits. :D I'm kinda looking forward to school,it's silly to admit but i really do miss my crush lots. :( I really hope to meet him by luck? I can't believe i'm over-obessing over such matters. I used to be so crush-less and care-free. Hahaha. Guess he must have made such an impact in my life in just 5 months. His birthday is coming soon and i'm at loss at what to give him! I'm definitely going to write a letter to him,but pls,nothing about me liking him. I'm afraid it might scare him and he'll start avoiding me. -.-;

Oh yeah,talking about that,my birthday is also coming soon ! I want lots of presents ! :D Hahha. Just kidding. A birthday greeting is already good enough for me. :) Singing makes me high,so if you can get me more song lyrics,i will be really delighted. Okay,really lame,i know. ALRIGHT. :D Don't mind me,i'm just really hyper,you can pay me to paint a dozen over walls and i'll still be very hyper. I guess i drank too much coffee at Mos Burger. The medium Coffee was really big. It must have made me really that hyper. >_<; OHWELL. I guess i would end this entry by now. I would love to say this again. -grins-

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DI AND EMELIA ! :D
- that's something i would nvr get tired of saying. :)


Oh yeah,thanks so much for tagging at my board. I will try my best to make this layout a little more darker,if possible. It might take a while,but i'll try. Thanks for commenting. I feel so loved,blessed and grateful ! Thanks so much. :) Ciao to you then !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home