When it all Falls Apart
I'm addicted to My Fair Lady - it's a comic series. :D Also known as Perfect Girl Evolution. I keep downloading the series,till it comes to a stop. Oh well,i guess i have to wait again. It's been a long time since i purchase Fruits Basket. Don't worry,i'm still addicted to the comic. I'm really eager and mind you,it's irritating because i read really fast and when i finish all the new ones,i'll be all 'Why didn't i buy the next one?' and my mood will be a little down. But that's how a comic-addict feels. If you were to put someone else in my shoes,that person would be all laidback.
I'm kinda nervous for tomorrow. For no reason at all. I've got a feeling i forgotten to bring something,i checked my bag for more than twice and so i shouldn't really be wrong. Oh well,i shouldn't be too nervous. I hope that i can do what i like tomorrow in P.E lesson,if i have a choice,i would want to grab my friends and run together ! Afterall,morning are goods for runs. ;) And it's been such a long time since i last run. I want to try and go swimming too! :D The last time i remembered i was in a swimsuit,was when i was in Primary 3 or 4 at East Coast Park,collecting seashells. :D
My secondary 1 camp is gonna be on July. :( That's really a bad news. I thought it was on May and i was a little excited. -.-; Damn shit,i must be really blur. I keep forgetting and saying the wrong thing,i guess my crush teasing me Blur Queen must really have an effect on me,i guess ? Hehehe. I really hope for another outing,even if it'll be boring,at least some snapshots pls ! :D I'm that desperate,oh man. But then i'm not obessed or anything. It's something girls really want to do when they're really crushing. Can't blame me.
Ahh. My birthday is coming soon ! :D And same for my crush. I wonder what present to give him? Or will just a plain letter be fine for him? Oh hum. Nevermind,i'll figure that out by asking his peers. Hopefully,it won't be an embarassing encounter. I hope that on my birthday i will be in high spirits and i'll be able to inspire more people than usual. Afterall,what makes me really happy is seeing people experiencing happiness and being happy. :D
The next time the weekends come,i seriously need to get out of the house. I've been wanting to cycle for so long ! Maybe i'll pamper myself tomorrow after school - provided i get back those so-so exam papers and am given the permission. Sigh. My DVD/VCD player is crazy ! It loves making me angry ! Oh hum. I guess i have to try using the computer,instead,provided it doesn't hates me so badly too. x_x; Oh yeah,i watched Singapore Idol just now.
The auditions were really amusing. Lots of the rejected auditions were the really amusing ones. :P But there was a girl that really reminded me of Daphne,no guy was really like Sylvester. :( Sighsigh. I'm going to check out the Singapore Idol website,i want to see the other auditions. :D Hahhaha. The show rocks hard and i can't believe some people are so desperate to come the night before. :O Seriously,i wouldn't do that,no matter how much i want to be the next Singapore Idol. I should start singing now and who knows,maybe my name will be known worldwide in the next 10 years? :D Haha.
Alright,i should stop blabbering nonsense. Hopefully,i won't die when i see my exam scipts. =.=; Because,i'm already dying thinking about my exam grades. Oh hum. :D Later dudes and dudettes ~
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home