Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Maybe i'm just too slow to Catch You

Sam's camping tomorrow and i'm gonna her till i go absolutely nuts ! I hope she has fun. :) Anw,i've been thinking alot about my crush. It seems meaningless,but still i feel like blogging it down. If you're not interested,pls i would advice to go away,because i'm blogging about what I feel,to let out my feelings. Sorry if i sound like a pathethic weakling fighting in a battle called - Infatuation/Crush.

It's been so long since we last had a real conversation,was it because i was spending way too much time with someone whom you truly hate? Or was it because both of us were embarassed after you heard about me liking you. I don't really care,sometimes i feel that i'm not that good enough for you,but i'm really going to try hard to impress you and wipe that frown off your face. I'm doing whatever it takes to at least make you happy. You teased me that i was blur before,i will proof to you that as Blur as i can be,i can be that good. :)

Maybe you're thinking the opposite way that you're not good enough for me. If you're thinking that way,don't worry,you're already perfection in my eyes. People might not see you that way,but pls i do see you that way. :) You might not return these feelings back to me truthfully,but I just want you to be happy. I might have made you think too much about me,it might be a hurting thought that confuses you but still,I want you to know that when you're thinking about me,i am doing the likewise.

Don't ask me reasons why i feel that way,because i'm not prepared for that question yet. I'm fighting this struggle in my heart and i know I have many doubts,but still,i know that I won't give up making you happy so easily. You might think yourself as boring but i think you're interesting. Maybe you're thinking - Girls are so different and you never experience this feeling before,but i want you to know even if you think i'm boring to hang out with,i will forever cherish the time we have spent. It can be kind of meaningless having a crush and I have no intention of going steady,but i guess my real mission is to make you happy for the rest of your life. That's quite impossible to do but yet,i'll try my very best. I might not be the exact girl for you,but i want to be the Angel in your Nightmare. I bet every girl wants to be that Angel for the sake of their beloved crushes.

Yeah,you might not be reading or thinking the same way about this,but i'm truthful about this. I'll do my best to make sure you're happy,i will muster up the courage to start a conversation that will make you indulge yourself in laughter. I don't have all the time in the world to complete this mission but still at least seeing you smiling makes my heart at ease. Whatever difficulities you face,i will make sure that i will be at the side-lines watching you.

Okay i'm done. This sounds so crappily mushy. :( Urgh. Nevermimd,at least i feel a burden lifted off my shoulders. I do wish my sister's class all the best in their camp tomorrow,hopefully it'll be a great experience and it will rain really heavily. :D Hahaha. I'm not sure if i'm gonna attend the ELDDS camp,it'll be as boring as usual since the Debate Camp that i attended before was kinda boring,especially when the instructors were talking to us,but my group rocks ass. :) I hope everything works out fine during the June hols and i will purchase a full suit swimsuit. I saw one at display in CWP's Sport's shop and i'm pretty determined to buy that. You just zip it up and you'll all done. :D I sure hope i can purchase those type. I have no intention of showing off my skin,but getting a tan will be quite great for me,especially since i can never get my skin as tan as I want. -.-;

School was quite alright today. I went to Zhi Yin's house yesterday to do the YRP (Yellow Ribbon Project). Her house rocks ! :D And also Yang Zhen's house too. I absolutely want to go there again,if that's possible. ^^; I had a whale of a time and it made me forget all my sorrows,we didn't manage to play with the water,but that's fine. As soon as i purchase my swimming suit,i'm gonna go straight to the swimming pool to swim and also get a relaxing tan. :D Maybe going to the sauna too ?

Emelia,i hope you recover soon. I will be alone at school tomorrow,i guess i will be accompanying a bunch of my classmates in recess. :) Oh well. I really hope to replace Sam's place for her so that she won't have to suffer so much,but i can't. x_x; My camp's on July. Just a month and a few weeks after my birthday. How lucky. :(

This year,i pray for lots of presents (just kidding) and lots of happiness. I do hope to reach out a helping hand and a listening ear to those who are suffering and also inspire others. It has been quite a habit and I've been trying hard to find the girl behind the facade and expose her out to everyone. :) I hope we can sit back to our original seating,so that i will score some luck with him and also chat more with my closer pals. :D Joking is something that our group is infamous for. -grins-

Oh well,i think i better be off to pack my English file,the room and my bag. >_>; It's absolutely messy. I do wish i can fly off to Japan at the end of this family with my family ! Eating sushi and being in a world filled with comics. :D Hahaha. I pray for everyone's happiness and remember,what's the point in giving up so easily? Try your best in everything you do. I promise that i'll do much more better for the next exam. I scored quite badly for this mid-year. :( Sigh. Bye for now ! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home