I'm taking one down because i'm having a Bad Day
Nothing happened between my crush and me today. I was disappointed when i realised he wasn't at the back,but then i realised that he was already at the front. It kind of surprised,but still i yearn for something to happen. Day by day,my confidence drops and I realise maybe i made a mistake thinking that he was having the same feelings as me too. I shouldn't stubbornly believe in what my friends think,even if they think he likes me back,that might not be true. For all I know,it might be that he likes me just for sympathy.
Tomorrow's NAPFA. I'm scared but i'm gonna tell myself that i'll do able to do it and as what dear Priscilla said,have no doubts and just do it. I'm gonna fake it till i make it,hopefully i'll be able to pass all 5 stations. :) Nevermind that,i went to watch Mission Impossible 3 after school with YJ,Sam and Eme. The show is really action-packed,really exciting. It's definitely recommended. :P Oh yes,i saw one of my ELDDS seniors at the entrance of CWP. He was looking at me as though i'm an alien. Tell me,i don't have stupid bunny ears,right? But i have to admit,i kind of like him a little in the past. But we rarely chat. So i just gave up.
I managed to have a nice short chat with Marissa* today. I feel so accomplished ! :D I hope i can encourage people more everyday and realise that i'm actually stronger inside. I believe that everything's possible in this planet - called Earth. Oh well,after the movie,the four of us headed to Long John Silver where I bought a small cup of Clam Clowder and feel much more better. My legs were frozen just after i left the theatre and my balance was unusually unsteady.
I just realise that i've been pretty moody these days,and if i happen to hurt you by any means or ways,i apologise. Lots of things have happened (those things not worth blogging about) and well i'm all tired. ^^; I'm not looking forward to sleeping tonight. I've been having plenty of weird dreams and nightmare. But i'm kinda used to it,so it's pretty okay but still i dread the thought of sleeping.
I'm really hoping for better things to happen between my crush and me. It's been pretty quiet and sometimes,whenever he looks at me,i feel really weird. More of this thinking that he doesn't like me and i should face the fact. I don't feel like talking with anyone about this matter,because they will give the same old advice which i'm trying on myself. This time,hopefully,this 'medicine' will work on my emotions.
I didn't really thought i'll be back home so early. I reached home at round 4 plus and when we took the bus,this guy alighted at one stop (he seems to be older than me by 3 or 2 years) and when the bus door closes,he took out his camera and started taking pictures in the angle of Sammy and me. Maybe he was just trying to take a picture of the bus,but he looked as though he wanted a picture of me/Sammy. Afterwards,when the bus stopped at that stop again,he was there and he took the picture at the exact same spot. It kinda freaked me out and i turned away. People can be so freaky and weird these days. o_o;
Alright,i better get going. I need to pack my room. >_>; So ciao.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home