Thursday, May 04, 2006

I want to heal your Pain and gain your Happiness.

Today was a really fun day ! I finally managed to reach my inner child. Swinging high on the swings rock ass. :D Okay,Maths Paper 1 was quite alright,it wasn't that hard and it wasn't that easy. Lucky for us,it ended quite early and YJ,Sam,Eme and I headed to CWP to have breakfast. We went to Long John Silvers,since it was the closest and we never tasted the fries in such a long time.

The food was alright,Eme and me ordered the Clam Clowder (sp?) and i also ordered a Milo Freeze,which was shared together. It was nice,but the cup was really small and it cost $1.90. The bigger and larger one is even not worth it. Oh well. At least i feel bloated after it. We then decided to head to the Neoprint Station since we haven't been there for quite some time and i treated the four of us to a set of neoprints. Pretty nice pictures,indeed,and the secondary school girls using the booth when we were decorating,were really noisy. While we were waiting for the neoprints to develop,they laughed inside and the whole booth shaked. It was kinda shocking for me but then i realised that it wasn't worth it to be shocked,because it turned out that the two girls inside were far more bigger than us. No offence in anyway. Oh well. They were pretty rude too.
Afterwards,we all headed to Eme's place,to slack and study,but well being human beings,we naturally will slack the whole time. Spent around an hour or so in the house,singing,eating,acting and chit-chatting. We created a mini band and Eme and me are practising our vocals,maybe in the near future,we'll get uniforms and learn to pick up musical intruments. But right now,i'm focusing on my vocals,even if i'm down with a sore throat. Never give up ! :D That's the sentence i shall say to myself right now.

Since Sam and me were only allowed to spent 2hrs outside,we then immediately headed to the playground to play the swings. We had such a whale of a time. I was swining and swining higher with every passing second,i felt so on top of the world. Maybe i want to consider swimming at YJ's house after mid-years,it makes me feel really relaxed. Oh well,this clique rocks. :D I guess my secondary school light brighten alot with them. They make me smile all the time.

Okay,since somethings have been happening about him and maybe me,so i shall blog it down now and here. My friend told me she happened to meet him at Causeway Point yesterday,after i left (that is) and she asked him if he believed that I like him. His reaction was a little shocking to me,my friend told me that he said he didn't know and he blushed. :D Ohmygosh. I didn't know that guys can really that much blush,i only seen my Literature teacher turn red,his lessons are damn fun. :D

Anyway,i'm tired of replying to tags that really make me feel really puzzled. I'm really confused. I don't know what to do. Anyway,to that person,if you're really hurting so much,then why don't you just forget my password so that you will never see these hurting words again ? I do not hold a grudge against you or whatever,i just want to end the pain for ALL of us. If we want to continue like this,tagging and tagging and replying,then we might as well,meet up and sort things up. I am really confused,okay ? Sorry if i sounded ever so mean,but i really want to be frank. I want to end the PAIN for ALL of us (you know who the 'ALL' refers to) so yeah,just forget my password. It's your choice. I don't wish to hurt you anymore further. It's hurting me more inside

If you want to really tell me,please do email me,don't make the 'public' sees this. I'm really serious,i have no intention of hurting anyone's feelings or emotions here,or bringing down to anger or hate,i just want to clear this whole mess up. My tagboard is used for commets/happy stuff. That statment might sound rude,but please find the inner meaning of it. Everytime you tag there,it makes me feel really hurt and i feel really confused. The future's here now and the past's getting it's present.

I might not like my Secondary school,as much as you do,but i'm learning and learning again to laugh at these minor problems,so that i will never run out of things to laugh at . Life has no point,being sad all the time. I rather be happy for all my life and lie at my grave with a smile plastered on my face - telling people that i've lead life to the fullest. I'm happy. Yes,i am,happy that i'm living really now,happy that i'm here,still surviving the exams. So if you want to destroy this happiness,feel free to tell me.

You apologised. Yes,and i don't know what to say. I know that it's sincere,i want to say that if you're sorry,then please tag nicely don't vent all your frustrations here,it only makes me more confused and frustrated facing these tags after a hard day at school. Sorry for making you guys read this shit..because i really feel like blogging out my feelings. Do tell me if you think that i'm really sounding bitchy. I don't care.

I'm born like THIS and i'm happy and PROUD about it. So yeah,if you happen to hate the way i'm blogging,scram. At least i lose an enemy and gain more attention ? Hahaha. Right now,i'm really nervous for my Geography exam,even if i'm good at it,i'm still very nervous. I just hate exams. :( Well,everyone hates it,so it wouldn't make a difference if i said that out loud.

Okay,i'll stop blogging for now,i'm going to sing my heart out and have a nice sleep. Oh yeah,have to look through the Geography notes again,i'm so nervous. Damn. More nervous. I must aim to get an A1 like before and score higher,if possible. -prays- I don't believe in racists,so if anyone of you here thinks that buddism is bullshit,then go away. I believe in all religons (i guess) but i'm a buddist. Face that fact and i'm proud of it.

Sigh. I'm blogging crap here. Okay,see you tomorrow. :D If possible,that is. The weekends are coming and NO HOMEWORK. :) Paradise. Well then,syonara and thanks for reading this blog entry. I'm so blessed! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home