I Promise I will Take Care of You
Yesterday was quite alright,i went to my Uncle's Place to chill and play with my baby cousin. Actually i wanted to snatch the computer,but my brother just snatched it first and i had to give in. :( Sigh. But,my Aunt called her in her room and she gave us some clothes. She gave me sleeveless tops (o_o;) and a jeans while my sister a t-shirt and two pairs of pants. I was a little amazed by how i look with sleeveless tops,since i never wore them for years. Except during my Primary School days,my uniform was sleeveless,afterall. Yeah,i look a lot different and I decided to kept it. :) Hahaha.
We did watched the Polling thing,since my grandmother,uncle and aunt wanted to watch. PAP won,i guess? It was pretty obvious,but still the number of supporters from the opposition rised alot from the year 2001 to this year. Pretty amazing. I wonder what they did to gain so many supporters. Oh well,i personally would vote for PAP,if given the chance,because i guess i feel more comfortable with them. I've known them for ages,they even appeared in my Social Studies textbook when i was Primary 5/6 ? Pretty interesting.
My classmate smsed me saying that she planned a hangout on Tuesday,with a couple of guy friends and yeah,my Crush. She said she wanted to force him into taking neoprints with us and i have to stand beside him? It'll look really odd,seriously but if the guys refuse,then i will have to just snap some pictures with my handphone. :D At least i still have his pictures. I suggest on watching a movie. I don't know why,but if we were to walk around and not watch the movie,everyone will get bored,especially at Causeway Point,since we've been there a thousand billion times. And also my classmate smsed me asking me if my crush were to ask me for steady,what will i say? I just froze and replied saying that i'll ask him to give me some time,afterall i have to decide what my heart really wants. Somehow,it's really hard to say No too and it might end up breaking both our hearts,but then still,i have to really decide carefully if that happens. Being in a BGR can be really a joy but it also leads to a lot of heartache and headache.
I realise that i've been singing alot these few days. I just feel that singing makes me more motivated and also happier. :D And also the fact that i really want to improve my voice badly. Hahaha. Tomorrow's Math Paper 2,there isn't much to revise for Maths,but yeah,i'm going to take a look at the file. Hopefully,it won't be that hard,since the Maths Paper 1 had some questions which i was pretty uncertain about. Geography test ! Sigh. Remembering about that,just makes me feel all down. I'm not going to have another A1 instead i might just get a passing or even worser,a failing grade. But i have to look at the bright side,if that happens,that's a lesson i have to learn.
Eme and my brother's birthday is drawing nearer. I have to buy their presents ASAP ! But when,i'll be out with them on Tuesday and the only resort is on Friday? Afterall,Friday is always the start of the weekends and the most happiest day of the week ! :D I really hope that 'that secret' that my classmate is keeping from me,about my crush and me is something not that serious. I'm really nervous,she says she's gonna tell me on Tuesday,so yeah,hopefully nothing embarassing happens on that happiest day of my life (that was what my classmate said. She said that it was going to be the happiest day of my life) Lol.
Okay,well,i want to go surf around some webs. :P And catch up on some fanfictions. I wonder what to give him as a birthday present,his birthday is only about a month away? :P Oh well.
Ciaoo ~
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home