Sunday, May 28, 2006

恋爱达人。

I'm really rotting at home. :P I just finished the layout of 6 Peace 2005's blog and i'm not having any luck finding a cure for boredom. I've been watching videos from YouTube and expose myself to more chinese songs. I guess that will help me improve the way i speak my chinese? :D I watched The Shoe Fairy yesterday with my mother and sister. Quite a fairy-tale like story,very cute images and the story plot is really cute too.

Hopefully,watching more chinese shows will help. :) My mum wants me to learn Japanese and i plan on taking Japanese and Korean lessons. Also,not forgetting guitar lessons. I wonder when i will be able to fulfill all my wishes. Anyway,i'm feeling really dull. I thought I'll be happy that the holidays are coming,but i'm just feeling really dull. Maybe i'll finish some homework by tonight and watch another movie with my mother and sister.

WHAT I WANT TO DO DURING THE JUNE HOLIDAYS.
  • Run 5 rounds around a track.
  • Work on a new layout for this blog. :D
  • Sing a chinese song - without any breaks
  • Go to Orchard Road with my besties.
  • Take lots of neoprints with all my hao peng you. (:
  • Go on a shopping spree. x)
  • Eat sushi with my family. (I haven't eaten sushi in ages)
  • Go K-box and sing.
  • Compose a song.
  • Watch X-Men - The Last Stand
  • Get all homework done before my birthday.
  • Buy more posters for my room.
  • Buy something for my crush - his birthday ?
  • Read a new comic series
  • Buy more black clothes/jeans/jackets or whatever.
  • Get myself a full-suit swimsuit.
  • Go sun-bathing/or to the beach.

Yeah,i have lots of things in mind this June Holiday. :D I hope that nothing goes wrong during this blissful month. Oh yes,i think I'll be off to play The Sims 2 since there isn't anything much to do on the Internet. I dread the thought of having swimming lessons the moment school re-opens. :( Such a torture,and we're going to swim at Singapore Sport's School. o_o; Amazing,no.

Okay,toodles. :D Oh yeah,if anyone of you 6 Peace 2005 pupils want to have acess to the our blog,please do check your email inbox,the password is most probably there,if not just email me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home