Saturday, May 27, 2006

我真的爱你。

It's been quite a long time since i've blogged. I stayed up late recently to watch the 3 VCDs that my mother bought,A Moment Like This,My Girl & I and P.S I Love You. These three are really touching movies and my mother picked all of them. :) My mother is the best VCD picker. I looveee her ! :D So yeah,i've spent two whole nights crying because of these three movies. It really helps to define the meaning of this small yet complicated word,Love. Some say love is something that doesn't exist. While others believe that it does exist,only to those lucky ones.

To me,i think Love is something that everyone will exeprience. :D It's eternal can bring joy and sorrow at the same time. Oh hum. Anyway,yesterday was the last day of school. Nothing to cry or cheer for. It was really a typical day and someone called me weird. Well,this goes out to the person,i might be saying,Yes but i'm really angry inside. You have absolutely no right to call me Weird. Infact,i'm not weird at all,if i am,i would be residing in somewhere else and not here. Check your words before spilling them out. It's a stupid act which fools would only do.

His mates keep teasing him and pushing him around. I'm not sure if they're teasing him about me and him but then again,he might like another girl. Who knows. But then,i won't give up so easily. I heard from Sam that in this Secondary 1 camp,there'll be Kayaking and if the currents are too strong,girls will have to partner up with guys. :D I'm kinda nervous,here. I wouldn't really want to partner up with him,if not i'll end up getting all nervous and nothing would ever work out and besides partners would definitely get mad at each other and i wouldn't want that to happen. Hopefully,the currents won't be that strong. I've already got a parnter in mind and that's Xin Yi !

我好想他。Haiz,it's just the starting of the holidays and i'm already missing him. Maybe it's because these days,we rarely or never even chat in ages. Oh well,if fate decides to create a pathway,we'll be watching a movie with his pals again. :) I'll just wait and be patient. I'll be having lots of homework to do,so i'm planning to finish the small ones before June 1 . I would have to go back to the school for dentist appointment on the 31st of May,i fear that they'll be injecting our gums. x_x; That's really scary

At least that's a chance for us to meet up ? If i can wait,that is. :) This time,i won't ruin the chance. It's precious. :D His birthday is coming up soon,maybe i'll just prepare a letter. Hopefully,he won't just throw it away like what some other guys would do (without reading it). Sometimes i wonder what the guys are thinking inside? I'm damn curious. Maybe when my brother grows up,i'll then ask him that question.

Hahaha. My holidays will be boring. I'll be finding a way to cure boredom and i'll end rotting. Oh well. Maybe i'll hang out once in a while with my family or friends. I really want to get more new bags. :D Lol. That was random,i went to the the pasa malam near Causeway Point and they had a huge Bags sale,also they were selling stickers - 10 for $1,and mind you 1 sheet of paper was really long. :) So i bought it,i divided it wit my sister,so i'll be having 5 and she,too. :D It was nice,i feel like i'm kinda saving money? Lol. Maybe i'll call my whole family to go there and shop. :D

X-Men - The Last Stand has been out in the cinemas already ! I really want to catch it,my whole family does. So it's either with my friends/family. :) I'm really excited.

Okay,i will stop blogging for now. The flu i'm having is giving rise to my mad moodswings. :( Urrghhhh. Later dudes and dudettes. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home