Because you're special to me
The commotion started when soft toys were taken as weapons and being thrown around. My god-brother kept whining why i was siding the opposing team,by supplying them with more soft toys. But i was just there,sitting and watching them all,playing. I just didn't feel like playing,it wasn't like me to play such games. Marissa* was one of the girls in my class,who guys didn't talked to,she came along with my classmate and I and well she was flirting. That really disappointed me and made me jealous. Marissa was playing with him a game right before my eyes. I was obviously burning green in envy at the corner and when i throw to her one of my death glares,she just continued with the game. It was as if she seen a ghost.
Marissa kept pestering my crush to continue playing with her and being a Gemini,astrologically he can't resist flirting with girls. I just accepted the fact and watched them play,and at certain times,a soft toy will make me wake up and realise that i'm still in reality. After a while,my classmate and I decided to go downstairs to buy some drinks and snacks for the guests. We did and we left Marissa and the guys alone. I felt a little insecure but i wanted to see the ending product. So yeah,when i returned,i was one of the blur people in the room. I held onto the back of a chair that was right infront of me and questioned Marissa where were the others. Immediately,she shook her head,i looked down at the person at the chair and then observed,he was wearing specs and then realised it was my crush. I went and say Ohh and he just teased me saying i was really blur. The others,my crush said that they were hiding in another room,i stubbornly believed and found out that they were still inside the room. I told them that i didn't know and my crush teased me saying i was really blur. Marissa laughed really hard while i just faked a laugh and the others just stared at Marissa,as if she was out of the world.
Everything was boring afterwards and when we left,i asked Marissa to help me hold some of my belongings since i was busy wearing my shoes. She did and she just walked into the lift with the guys. Why can't she wait for me to finish? The guys,started to call out for my name,i angrily marched there,grabbed the books and then pressed the button to closed the door. No one and no word could describe the anger i felt. My classmate then talked to me in private about Marissa,the way she flirted and i felt really bad.
After that,i walked to the bus stop,when i reached there,i still managed to fake a smile to Marissa,she walked towards me and then one of the guys jokingly asked "You recognised her?" And Marissa just walked to the guys' direction. I felt really hurt for a while and just stood there,'enjoying' the cold breeze and when the bus arrived,i just walked towards the direction of the guys and showed them a cold and emotionless look. When i was boarding the bus,they shouted bye to me - i ignored them while Marissa just ignored me and then walked with them. I couldn't believe. Such a girl like her,would prefer guys to her close friend ? I was really hurt,i wanted to cry in the bus but i just resisted.
The whole incident was really tormenting and it got me in a bad mood for few days,but still i could smile. :) The mid-years exams were tough,i'm not sure if i'll be able to get as high as before. But i sure hope so. Merely possible. Oh well.
Just yesterday,i went to Junction 8 with my classmate,it was alright,the place was pretty boring,she owes me 2.60$. Hahaha. The neoprint shop was quite the best around town ? I had fun in there only,the MRT ride was long and then i headed back to Causeway Point to meet up with my sis and one of my close friends. We chatted,decided to take neoprints,since it was quite a long time and well we met up with my crush and his buddies. I felt really nervous. :D But also very happy.
A few hours before,one of his friends were chatting with me,webcaming and it was so funny. :D They were all at my god-brother's place and it was beautiful. He did teased me about my crush and me and well he said that my crush said that i was cute. I'm bloody shocked. Hahaha and happy too. I hope i can chat with them. They're really fun. I'm having problems with a certain classmate of mine already. -sigh- Don't worry,i'll go figure myself. Afterall,it's what i do best in.
I'll be missing him alot in this short break,hopefully he misses me too. I can't expect that much,but maybe there's a little hope that he likes me ? I'm not sure,some of my classmates said that,Eme and one of my close friends said that too. I'll have to see what happens on Wednesday. Hopefully,the exams results wouldn't make me that sad. I'm really afraid and am praying hard that i'll make it.
It's tough but yeah,i'll make it through,i Promise. :D I will remain strong and really inspire others. Being an inspiration to others is something that i truly want to accomplish.
Alright then,i will stop blogging for now. I might need to go to the nearby market. :P Oh well. Ciaoo ~
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home