Because my mission is to Make You Happy
Yesterday,my whole family went out to have dinner,we had Seafood and it was delicious. I didn't eat the black pepper crab because the ulcer on my gum was really hurting. It's really a pity,i do hope it disappears soon,it's been there for at least about a week or so. Just this afternoon,my family decided to go out to have lunch together,i liked that idea very much,at first we planned on going to Newton Circus but my brother declined because of the dirty atmosphere,and so we ended up going to the Scotts' food Court. The food was rated average and there wasn't much to savour.
We planned on going to The Heeren afterwards but due to the heavy downpour,we headed back home. At that time,it was already late evening and Sam and I still have some work to be done. We stopped by Vista Point's 7-Eleven to buy the Fruits Basket comic and headed straight back home. Up till now,i still haven't showered. I'm going immediately to the restroom after this to have a long bath before i rest my head and enter slumberland. I'm not looking forward to school tomorrow,even if there's no exams. I wonder if tomorrow there's any Geography,since my Geography teacher said the last lesson that that was the last lesson. I'm sure going to miss learning Georaphy,especially since it is my favourite subject. My love for English lowered alot,it's really hard to get a good grade for English in Secondary School but then i'm still okay.
Brushing up on my Chinese is something that i must do in this 4 years in this Secondary School. I've been speaking English for so long that i can't remember a whole day i spent talking Chinese. Maybe some help from my peers would be greatly appreciated,but please,i'm not forcing. :) Tomorrow's bag is gonna be so heavy,it's so sad that i have to bring back all the books that are under my table. -.-; My bag is gonna punish my shoulders and hands. What a pity. Oh well,i hate to admit it but i'm getting really used to this life. I still long to unwind time back and live in my blissful Primary School days,but that's merely possible.
I'm wondering if a meeting of all 6 Peace 2005 pupils would do some justice to the state of our friendship. It's been more than 3 months since we last seen each other,i'm missing the atmosphere and the classroom. Sigh. At least i know when i'm at my Secondary School,i don't always think of the past. I get over it quite easily,i guess. I pray for all my clasmates to do well in their mid-years,i'm certaint they will,afterall all of us are capable and smart ! -grins-
Right now,i'm wondering if in Secondary 3,i'll feel this pain. Because i know that now,in this class,these are the classmates that i'll be staying with for the whole 2 years in my Secondary school life. I guess i'll learn to cherish the times when the teachers discover that the door couldn't be opened because a bunch of cheeky boys placed the broom at the doorknob. Hahah. That's really a nice trick,but it can't be played anymore since our class is infamous for breaking brooms and dustpans and the next time we break it,we'll have to pay twice the amount. >_<;
Eeek. It's gonna be 9.30 soon and i'm still here blogging. I'll make the ending short. Again,i wish all of you best of luck for the mid-years,it'll be hard but then i know that all of us are capable in achieving good grades. :) I speak like an idiot here,but then this idiot is finally making some sense,ah? ;)
Okay for now,Syonara. I want to apologise for not replying to the tags for an awfully long time,if i didn't reply to your tag,i apologise,i've been really reluctant and lazy to reply since all i did was blogging. Forigve me please ! I will promise to make an effort to reply every once my tagboard is almost filled with a page of tags.
Have a nice night and thanks for reading this entry. I'm really grateful! :D
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home