Monday, April 17, 2006

You rise me up just to watch me Fall

The next time anyone lies to me or wants to makes fun of me. Then think twice. A close friend of mine was telling me on MSN suddenly that my crush likes me,he starts laughing,it was obvious that it was fake,but then he gave a reason that i was a little taller than my crush. I stubbornly accepted it and well believed it. I was so happy for a second and found out the next day that it was all fake. He was giving me false hopes and that definitely did disappoint me.

Well,i won't really care about that. That little joke just drained my confidence to 0% and right now,i'm rebuilding it again. I'm not going to care about silly things these friends of mine have to say,my ears are plugged. I had Chinese Oral today and it went suckish. I mispronnunced so many words and skipped so many words. When i was talking to the teachers,there were lots of times when i paused for a long time and yet the teacher's comment at the end of the Oral was truly shocking. She said i did very well. That was quite funny. I want to thank two of the girls in my class for encouraging me and helping me so much for the Chinese Oral. I am 100% confident that you two did well. :DD

Alright,i tied my hair in a new way today and i feel different. Obviously,i look different. Nothing much happened between my crush and me just the same distance. :) Which made me satisifed enough. I found out his primary school through an SMS pal and was kinda shocked. Imagining him wearing a white t-shirt and light green shorts. That simply is a cute and must-capture sight. -squeals- My that close friend wants to watch Scary Movie. I'm not sure if i want to watch it,i'm planning to watch something that involves more emotions. Comedy movies can be a waste of money at times. -.-; To me,that is.

I'm not sure if i want my crush to come a not. If he comes,there's this comfortable yet insecure feeling and if he doesn't,i have this confident but uncomfortable feeling. Most probably,i would be calling him to come along and i can take pictures of them. I'm so obessed with taking pictures with my handphone these days. x_x;

Well,i went to CWP to have lunch with Yi Juan and Sam. :D These two sweetiest rock. Hahaa. After eating,we headed to the library to finish off our homework. We slacked and i went down to MCDS halfway to get myself a hot drink,i can't help it,i was really thirsty and cold drinks would freeze me. The weather was just so cold. -shivers- Afterwards,we played a few rounds of Truth and Dare. It was funny and we finished off the trip by talking and chatting. Sharing past experiences. I've got to learn some secrets and yes,some scandals. :D My lips are sealed.

The next time,the trip to the Library will definitely be more fun. I guess the video camera have already caught three of us insane girls on tape. We even said Helloo to it. How friendly of us. Yes,i guess this is a sign of a turn in my life. More boys,more friends and yes,more troubles and miracles.

I will stop blogging here for now. I'll got to rush to finish some household chores and to re-check my bag again. -.- Toodles !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home