Such a lonely day should be banned. <3
Yesterday,i was chatting with Eme on the phone. I told i was afraid to be alone. Maybe,i guess,the reason behind of me being afraid of being isolated,is because of a nightmare i had when i was really young. I can still remember distinctly what the dream was about,but again,it's not worth blogging about. Well,now that i've overcomed my friendship problem,it's time i thank all my BFEs and everyone that supported me through this emotionally hurting period. :) I'm really thankful.
Right now,i'm trying to be my friend. For years,i never realise that i have become my own enemy. It's hard to explain the terms,but yeah i'm understanding now. :) Haha. Weird eh? But i guess this is a very uncommon matter that happens in this world. Trust me. Alright,i guess i'm never alone,even when i'm the only person accompanying myself. The friend that i have when i'm down and has been there for me,is me. I've never realised that for years and always never trusted in what my heart said. I owe a big thank you to Eme,for helping me sort out who i am. It's been hard,but i guess throughout this 'journey',i truly understand the meaning of life.
Kinda emotional,ah? Hahah. From today onwards,i'm not going to be afraid of being "alone" and listening to what my heart has to say. Because i am truly my friend. :) I'm going to face days with smiles and expose myself to the brighter side of this wonderful world. It has actually so MUCH to offer. I'm planning to travel everywhere in the world when i'm older,since i never have the experience of riding in an aeroplane or visiting other countries before (except for Malaysia,when i was very young).
I know that in my heart,there are some unspoken words,that needed to be said but i haven't got much of the courage to say it out. I'll take some time figuring out the perfect timing and spill it out. ;) Afterall,unspoken words leads to depression. And depression is a word that will be no longer in my dictionary. Hahah. Alright,i'll get back to blogging about today's hangout with my beloved sister and Eme. :D
We ate at MCDS,since there wasn't any nice food places. >_<; I was getting tired of it. It was fun chatting. Afterwards,we just walked around,we headed to X-Craft,where Eme and me tried on some awesome sunglasses,Mini Toons,where we tried on some caps/visors and some other regular places to just look what's inside. I did tried on a fancy polka-dotted skirt at More than Words,it made me look so cutsey. Haha. I wouldn't really be caught wearing those type of skirts and besides i only wanted to try because i was curious. Such a lame excuse. Bet these shop assistants must never want me to come into the shops again. Lol.
The Library was our last and foremost destination. Even though it was completely quiet,Eme,Sam and i giggled about something (which i won't blog about) o_o; and we had such a whale of a time. We didn't even cared about how heavy the rain was when we were chatting and gigling (softly) . Hahah. Luckily,we managed to get some homework and discussions done before we left.
Okay,i know it's a really sudden ending,but yeah,i want to end my blog entry here,since i have barely nothing in my mind now. ^^; I want to SHOUTOUT a big THANKYOU to my beloved sister and Eme. You two have been there rain and shine throughout this period. Also,some of my classmates. Continue to smile. :) Let life surprise you and of course,embrace it.
Afterall,life isn't about the breaths you take,it's about the MOMENTS that take your breath away. ;) -winks-
Well,syonara you all. Thanks again! :DDD
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home