So it is always My Fault
Anyway,to me,backstabbing is not a crime,but spreading bad news about a certain person is definitely a crime. That's what happened and not surprisingly,i was the victim. Tell me,is it so wrong to like a guy? Is it so wrong to tell a friend because i wanted to confide into someone? I guess it was wrong. I shouldn't have told her about my ex-crush,she spilled my secret to another friend and both of them are now against of me. That classmate of mine is probably really having a grudge against me while the other one,she's just jealous.
These people really don't know how to use their ears for a good purpose. I should stop trying to convince them,because they will never believe me. Even if i give evident/proof,they will still shake their heads and glare daggers at me? Maybe it's wrong to even come to this class. x_x; I would rather go to another school,then in this class. I don't like it that much and these two girls just made it worser. They're playing with fire and they don't know it. Well,they don't really know when i will snap at them. I'll surely be at my meanest. It's so hard,especially when that certain backstabbing classmate of mine is sitting so close to me. >_<; Irritating and idiotic much.
Tomorrow's there's Chinese Paper 1 and two. :( Suckish. Oh well,i will have to try my very best and try in vain to wake up more earlier. Today's heavy rain at the morning made me really relaxed. :D Haha. Okay,i shall now talk about what happened after the exams. YJ and Sam needed to go to the Design and Tech Workshop to finish off their projects,while Eme and me stayed at the canteen,talked,sang and draw. We talked about everything in the world and had so much fun. When we got tired of waiting and we were the only living souls in the canteen,we decided to just drop by the workshop to tell YJ and Sam that we will be outside. We walked a whole round and when we reached the track,i decided on a little exercise. We ran a round,and while Eme was off to the toilet,i ran another round. I felt so free and light. :D I must run everyday now.
Running makes me happier. YJ and Sam arrived soon and we played the wishing packet 'game' . We wished upon a drink packet and when we finished drinking,we throw the drink packet,the further it landed,the faster our dream will come true. All of us throw at around the same distance and i'm sure we'll be happy at the same period of time! Hurraye ! We were really tired after it and hailed a taxi to Causeway Point. We purchased ice-creams,while Sam had sundae and we headed off home. The bus arrived early and both Sam and I arrived home before 6,which was pretty good.
Everything was nice,i still see that certain girl at areas of the canteen and i would have the feeling of crushing the whole world. But right now,all i want to do,is let fate decide and let her learn her lessons. Maybe the both of them will have a dream that will wake them up. I'm no longer willing to give another chance. Too many chances given and yes,i'm not really in the mood to forgive and forget so easily. Well,at least there are people jealous of me. Note to these people : Talk to me and you'll realise,there's nothing to be jealous about ! Everyone is perfect in their own unique ways. That's my belief too.
Creating a book and writting all my beliefs is a good idea ! Maybe after a few years in the future,people will be reading it and worshipping me ! Haha. Yes,i am the holy and indeed,neeeded to be praised one. If you're having any problems,just IM me,i would love to help you! Smiling people make me very happy. (:
Well,i will stop blogging for now. I need to revise for Chinese and get to bed early. There's a delay in the release of school tomorrow since there are tests. >_<; At least,i hear that on Monday,there's no school. It means more time for hmwk,relaxation and revision.
I PROMISE I WILL WRITE SOMETHING ON MY REAL LIFE DIARY.
- been really slacking alot on it.
Alright,sorry,i will reply to tags soon ! I'm pretty lazy and very busy too. :D Oh yes,if you ask me,why i'm busy and still have time for blogging,my answer will be: I always make time for blogging! Lame but reasonable. Okay. Syaonara ~
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home