Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I'll give you my heart but surrender to me Your Love

Feel like confessing any minute to him now,but i can't. Something's bugging me. -.-; Nevermind that,today was quite alright. Art was fine,i managed to finish up the cutting,while for Design and Tech,i just need to bend the other hand at the next lesson,screw the nails and i'm all done. My friend's dog keychain dropped and one of the guys picked it up.

He asked me if i knew who was the owner of the small dog,i thought it looked familiar. :D And suddenly,it all came to me that it was my friend's. I told him to give it back to me,and called my friend. She saw her dear keychain at the hands of the meanie and called him to surrender the keychain to her. He did,as told and i snatched it. I couldn't resist it. The eyes were so big,it looked weird yet cute. I placed it at the top of my pencilcase and showed it to everyone, he saw it too,but his expression was emotionless. It's really hard to make him laugh. But yet again,every action i do to him,it's definitely hilarious.

My school had a badminton match with Woodgrove. According too one of my friends in badminton,he played in some of the matches and yet,our school still lost. x_x; I actually wanted to watch them play the matches but then it lasted for about 3 hours and later on,i had plans with Sammy and Yi Juan to head to Yi Juan's house to do get some hwmk done,since she lives in the luxurious Casablanka. :D

We had SOSOSO much fun,even if it was only for a while. Doing homework with friends ROCK. But then,still i prefer studying alone. Hahah. I'm going to have a Chinese Presentation on Monday and i'm not even prepared. xD I'm so lazy to find a chinese article,so i might as well just ask my chinese teacher for my chinese journal tomorrow,since it's the last day of school of the week. The upper sec have their NAPFA on Friday,and so the lower sec ,i guess are excused from school. Besides,what difference will it make?

I FEEL LIKE SHOUTING OUT TO THE WORLD. I'm not sure what words i want to tell this BIG world,but it's gonna be something so great. Maybe i'll just the whole world i like him and feel better. It's gonna do me some justice,afterall,if i can do it in an open space,with so many people listening,why can't i do infront of him ? An indiviual.

I feel like running many rounds,getting rid of this nervous feeling and just slumping in my bed,dreaming about my future. Who knows where i would be ? I might be a millionaire. I took a quiz and they said so. Hahah. I'll promise to treat you all a cup of wine if that really is true.

Just wait for a decade or so. Hahah. For now,i'll be off to finish some household chores. I'm not gonna do my science homework,more than 5 pgs? Oh gosh,that's really harsh. Toodles. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home