I have some Words that I need but I can't Say
School sucks. With my oh-so-fake friend,lousy teachers and stressing lessons. I guess that's the equation of School Sucks. I never thought Secondary School would be such a nightmare when i went for the Secondary 1 registaration. Initially,i wasn't entertained by the teachers who were in charge of the registaration,so i was beginning to have some regrets. Right now,my life is full of regret. I can't turn back now. I wish i would have one more year of being in primary six,but it's already gone.
Adults tell us to cherish things to our fullest. We often just heck care and just let the days slip by. But when it's already gone,we then realise how much regret our heart holds. I now walk the path of regret,i know there is a way that i change my path. I want to walk towards the road of happiness,but it's foggy. I guess God wants me to really be strong through this emotionally hurting period.
I shouldn't be angry or whine much about it. Afterall,what's life without taking risks or experiencing obstacles? I make a suggestion to myself to read more chinese newspaper and magazines. I have this Chinese Show N tell thing and i'm 0% ready. Another regret. Not preparing early and not reading Chinese materials when i'm young. Well,i can't help it.
-sigh- My job now is to clear all the obstacles in my way and walk towards the shining light,my future. I know if i continue trying,i will suceed. So these days,i might be awfully quiet. Don't mind me. I need ALOT of time to reflect back. Reflect on the things that made me what i am today. I thought of asking for a transfer of class. Since the class i'm currently with,is making me suffer. Not the classmates,but mainly other stuff that i won't bother blogging about. I pray to God that he will give me the will to carry on.
Even if all the lights are faint,i know i can always look out for the bright smile. I'm glad that i have many friends who are there to support me whenever i needed them,family members who cares for me. :) I'm really thankful. About my crush matters,i will continue walking on. I don't really want attention,i just want BOTH of us to be happy. I guess that's the true meaning of having a Crush. It doesn't matter if we don't end up together,because right now,happiness is all that matters.
This blog entry is really crappy,but i hope that when you guys are reading this,you are thinking really deeply. Like when i was reading Liying's latest post,i can't control my tears and i've learnt a lesson. Thanks ! :) Hopefully,there's a lesson and answer behind this entry that is hidden. Find it and continue on with life. Every cloud has a silver lining. One day,i will learn to professionally laugh at my troubles and when i look back,i'll realise that i've made full use of this life that God has given me.
Life is something that must be cherished and loved. Embrace it. Because money or happiness can't buy it. Cherish your love ones,because you'll never know what will happen in the coming future. I've learnt a major lesson while blogging and i hope you do too. Thanks for wasting half of your time reading this really crappy entry. Crappy in a sense that i've tried to type it professionally,but failed. Haha. At least i'm able to express all my emotions in these paragraphs ! :D
Alright,for now,later guys and gals. :) Oh yeah,if any of you come across any Final Fantasy wallpapers/images,do tag me. Thanks. Take care and god bless.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home