Saturday, April 22, 2006

Because you're my Romeo <3

I was trying to create a new layout before the mid-years come and I did ! On Friday,my mother brought my sister and I for a little shopping. First off,she went to Lucky Plaza to have our lunch. The noodles there were delicious and we headed to a CD Shop,it looks more like a pirated CD shop to me. The CDS there were way cheap. My mother bought my brother two Computer Games and my sister and I spotted the Corel Paint Shop Pro X and we instantly grabbed it. Pure luck,i guess.

It was way cheap. $10 only ! Then afterwards,we walked to Far East Plaza and spent a long time there. My sister and I bought lots of clothes from various stores and i finally bought a piece of dark clothing,including the bottom. I love that set of outfit so much. :D Hahah. The whole trip was fun and we decided to end our trip at The Heeren. There were lots of shops there,but we were far too tired to drop by every. The things they sell there are awesome. I spotted a black wallet at The Wallet Shop,i'm planning to save up for it after my current wallet gets really dirty or spoil. Hahah.

We reached home at around 3+,which was considered early. My sister and I immediately installed the Corel Paint Shop Pro X,but found out that we needed a serial number. We searched frantically for it,inside the CD,but it was nowhere to be found. Lucky for us,we downloaded the program before and saved the serial number,we used the number and it worked. We practically screamed in each other's ears and started designing lots and LOTS of graphics. That's what we enjoy doing,afterall.

I managed to finish the heavy stack of geography homework just yesterday. It was so exhausting. That damn betraying ex-friend of mine smsed me in a sad tone that she thinks that maybe she couldn't finish the geography homework. Argh. She expects me to reply back ,saying "Okay then on Monday,i let you copy my answers,okay?" Heck no. I'm not going to be that soft-hearted to her,i just called her to skip some questions that she thought was not taught yet,and she answered,okay but still whining that she might not be able to finish it.

If i can do it,why can't she? Bitch. :D I'm not going to lend her my paper for answers anymore,the next time she tries to ask,she would just get a glare. Well,maybe it's because she's too obstinate. Copying is what she only does. Then i should attach her to a photocopy machine. That would definitely do her lots of justice. Yesterday night was a whole LOT fun. I was chatting with my senior,Tim and he said that i manage to rack his brain throughout the conversation! I must be quite a naive person? x)

I really want to slack at home for a longer period of time. I only have to complete two exercises of my chinese assment,learn my chinese spelling and pack my bag. Sigh. I do wish i can unwind time back. I would have love to hang out today,but i don't think i would be given the permission. Afterall,the mid years are approaching. On 27 April,to be precise.

I'm starting to like him more and more each day. It's a weird feeling but yes,i really am starting to feel it. I thought i was only fond of him,but only today,then i really,i am really crushing quite heavily on him. I sure hope that when school re-opens,more sparks will fly between us. Oh yes,for some curious people reading this entry and wondering who 'him' is,don't bother trying to ask me,unless you're really close to me. Because my lips are sealed. Not many people know about him and if you like,i can only offer you some hints and you're done. A secret is no longer a secret once you expose it out to everyone. I'm learning from the mistakes i done in Primary School. :D So again,don't blame me and don't bother asking.

Sigh. There's this New South Whales Science thingee on Tuesday. -gulps- I'm not even a little bit good about Science,if it were English,i would be carefree. Oh well,it's not like it's gonna be counted in the Mid-years,so maybe just doing my best would get me where i want to be. It's gonna be 9pm soon and tomorrow's Sunday. Sunday sucks. Saturday sucks too. I don't even want to know why some of my friends enjoy going to school ?

I personally think that i don't. Even though studying does us a whole lot good,i still don't enjoy going to school. I hate my school. -.-; Maybe lunch after school with the same group at Monday will perk my mood up. Don't ask me why i love planning things before hand,i just enjoy doing it.

Okay,there's gonna be junk if i continue typing.. so i will end this entry by saying :

I AM UNIQUE AND PROUD OF IT. :D
-hahah. beat that.

Are you jealous? Yes,i enjoy being mean sometimes,especially today. So yeah,syonara~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home