Monday, April 10, 2006

And these are the things that I'll take to My Grave

Today has been quite boring. He wasn't here today and it decreased my level of happiness. But still,i wore that smile on my face. PE was just as suspected,running,yet again. It wasn't really a torture for me anymore,since i was beginning to love to run. Since it was like i was running away from everything that i had once held on tightly. And for your information,those things that i held on tightly were worthless. -.-;

I'm missing Primary School again,ex-students aren't permitted to enter the school because of HFMD. I feel so guilty. That's something that will definitely go to my prayers tonight. I went out to take neoprints with Yi Juan,Eme and my sister today and the we were looking just gorgeous. The neoprints were totally beautiful and we had such a whale of a time. :D There's this new shop opened at Causeway Point and the layout looks so heavenly. I bought a mini purse there to store all my neoprints,but the cards were too huge and so i just hanged something on it and left it in my drawer for display. x_x; I just have too many items on display.

It's such a pity that whenever i switch my telly to MTV,nothing good turns up. The songs aren't that nice anymore and one day,i'm gonna request a song or dedicate it to someone. :) Hahah. Don't think otherwise,pls. Well,school isn't really that bad,just that i'm going to need to run my 2.4 next week,NAPFA's coming,there's this totally lame camp in May,exams are coming and swimming lessons start next term. o_o; I'm definitely going to my friend's condo to swim. The smell of the water just delights me. :D

-sigh- I'm broke. I should start saving up some money,seriously. I've been pampering myself like mad. So yes,-starts putting some money into piggy bank- That should get the ball rolling. I sure hope that my form teacher is back,in a good condition. She's been sick for the past few days of an operation and me,being a student,well i'm worried for her. Even if i say such mean things about her,i know that sometimes i just say it out to throw my temper. It sucks. Not having the power to control your emotions. I can just go banging the table whole day because something bad happened and it shook me.

Hopefully,he'll be back tomorrow. I know it's kinda selfish for me to think that way. But that's what crushes are. They're selfish and besides i'm already selfish myself. -sticks out tongue- Things haven't been that good for my family. I just hope to understand situations,even if i know i can't help that MUCH. Well,i've been always wanting to understand stuff. It helps alot,especially giving an advice. I was thinking of being a counsellor in my later years of Secondary School,some of my classmates kept telling me that i'm really encouraging. -.-; Then i should have been the encourager instead of the leader in my YRP group.

Nevermind. I just these years in Secondary school to pass. I want to learn to make money,that sounds really cool. Buying an apple green car for myself and getting a high-paying job. That rocks. I want to buy a condo for my parents to live in while i can just simply live in a HDB flat. Afterall,parents are VERY damn important. -grins-

I should stop blogging crap. I've been crapping a lot these few days. -.-; Diao. Then why i ever bother to waste time and blog ? Really lame. Okay,syonara for now. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home