Saturday, March 18, 2006

When i Say Shotgun,you Say Wedding <3

How can reality gone worse. This is how: i just found out that this guy i like in my class,likes another girl(that was a few weeks ago) and just yesterday,my friend break to me the sad news that he already has a stead. I'm definitely not freaking out or anythng. I'm just going to stay calm and tell myself repeatedly that it's common to not get the feelings back.

Now,that i mention this thing,let's take a look at this sentence.

Why do we love the ones who ignore us and ignore the ones who loves us.

Tell me you guys,does it make perfect sense? I'm just doing it. Liking someone who ignores me back and ignoring someone who likes me back? I'm not sure,but all i know is that this sentence really comes from the heart. Seriously,some of you guys might think that i'm so ultra-sensitive and i admit it,i am. How many girls will just walk off happily when their crush turns over and likes another girl instead of her? Not many right.

At least with this feelings,i know for a fact that i'm still alive. I must be strong to even breathe in the air i'm breathing in right now.

Okay,i'll just drop the subject and talk about something else. Appartenly,i doubt there's anything else to talk about. Except me whining that Fanfiction doesn't load. I'm craving to read more Danny x Sam fanfictions,but i'm just stuck here with a 'The Page cannot be displayed' site. Just a few days ago,i've read this totally amazingly touching story and i must admit it,i really love staying up late reading fanfictions and roleplaying. It's really worth it.

Anyway,before i end this entry,do take a loook at the picture below of Shawn and a lil' bit of Joshua. :D I tell you; I'm more of a Joshua fan-girl. Lol. Alright. Happy Looking!

See what i mean? Funny isn't he? -giggles- Alright,ciao ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home